He said it

(Y/N) POV
The air was hot and moist. I couldn't move due to him hold me down. He took both my hands and held it above my head with one and trailed his hands up my shirt and back down to my pants as he kissed my neck down to my shoulders. I kept shifting my waist begging him to stop. He lifted his head up a little bit and whispered in my ear "I can't control my self".
Has he moved his other hand down to my hips and cracked him closer to his body. As his lips connected with mine passionately kissing until we were out of breath.
"May I please" he asked
I pull my head back and look up At him as our eyes connect, as my breathing was ragged.
" i'm scared, but I trust you" I said. He looked at me nothing but passion has a lean down to my lips and kiss me so gently. Slowly running his hands to my sides letting my hands go. I slowly put my hands on his back and his side as you slowly begin to lift my shirt up and kissing my neck. I move my hands as he removed my shirt From over my head and toss it to the chair by the window. I laid there no sheets no shirt as I was exposed him. He looked at me as he sees something that he once lost. I set up and covered my arms over my breast, and took the blanket from the floor and ratted on me. I sat in front of him and touch his face.
" what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? If I did please tell me I'm sorry". I said to him
He looked up in my eyes. Those four words that I wasn't ready for him to say back. "I love you too (y/n)" he said
I started reading for a minute and then look back up at him. My hands on both sides of his face. I leaned in slowly in my head against his head as our lips were brushing I whispered back "I love you too" I said.