Kidnapped

Dads POV

I made my way back to my cabin to get ready for bed. I need to tell her whats the truth but, its to hard to say it in person. The day will come when she needs to know. But, it will be soon because he is coming for her. ;)

(y/n) POV

I woke up to having a horrible migraine. I slowly sat up in my bed and looked out the window to find out it wasn't really sunny outside. I drooped my legs over the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock to it only it being 9:37am . I got up and turned off my lamp and went into the bath room to check the gash. It wasn't bleeding any more but it still need to be cleaned. I grabbed a pair of cloths and made my way to the shower. I got out of my cold dirty cloths and hoped in the shower I cleaned all the nastiness off of me. I had to be careful with the soup because of my gash it would make it sting. After I got out of the shower and got changed into some comfy cloths and then I cleaned my gash and wrapped it up. I grabbed the jacket that Jason let me use and put it around my waist and tied it. I left my cabin to go to my dads cabin to tell him I was leaving to go in the woods. dad was still asleep so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a really big kitchen knife and put it in my boot ( there was something to cover it so it wont cut you lol) I grabbed an apple and made my way to my cabin to clean it up. I wish the kitchen was closer to me so I wont have to walk far to get some food. I finally made it to my cabin and opened my door. I threw my eaten apple away and made my bed a little better. I went into the bath room and cleaned up my shower mess and pulled my hair back into a bun. It didn't feel right, it felt like something was moved or someone one was in my cabin. I walked out into my room and took the jacket off and put it on my bed. i went back into the bath room to brush my teeth. After i got done i just stared at my knew scar i have above my left eye. I thought it was more wonderful cause i already get bullied for having two different eye colors and know i'm gonna get bullied for having two different eye colors and a scar yay for me. My new scar reminds me of Jason when he wiped the blood away. i wonder why Jason killed them and not me. my mind was racing with so many questions that i didn't even notice that i wasn't the only one in the cabin. I walked out into my room and sat down on my bed. i looked around the room to finding Jason standing in a dark corner watching me ( cough...stalker). I grabbed his jacket and made my way to him. I handed him the jacket and he put it back on. I walked away from him cause all he did was stare at me. I wander what goes on in his head? i heard footstep following me i turned around and saw that he had blood all over his shirt. i looked him up and down and i looked at his face and he was staring at the wall this time.

"Jason you ok " i asked in a soft tone

his head shot down and he looked at me like no one has said his name in forever. Then i felt him grab my shoulders and slammed my back against the wall and pinned me. I was starting to get my breath back cause Jason started to put pressure on my shoulders. i stopped looking down and looked him in the eyes

"Jason" i winced in pain

he let go of my shoulders but, some reason he didn't step away from me. My back was still against the walls and Jason was to close to my body for my likings. I finally got my breath back so i just stood against the wall waiting for him to move.

Jason's POV

I went to go and check up on (y/n) to see how she was doing. I saw her cabin door and walked into the cabin and saw her in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I walked over to a dark corner and stood there till she got done. she walked out of the bath room and sat on her bed looking around the cabin. Her eyes met mine and she got up and grabbed my jacket and handed it to me. I put on my jacket and she started to walk away so i fallowed her. she turned around and i was towering over her small form. she was looking at me up and down. I wasn't really paying attention to her because i thought i saw something on the wall. Then i heard her soft beautiful voice.