Celaena

Really really short chapter guys, I'm sorry think of this as more of a filler.

Rhysand returned to Feyre and his shared bedroom, without Feyre. The others had returned to their beds, Rowan disappearing to wherever he wanted, leaving him to soak in misery alone in the town house. If he had his way he would be getting her back right now, but he wouldn't, still the last time they had mentally spoken was in the morning.

'Feyre? ' He questioned through the bond.

'Rhysand."

He couldn't hold back his smile, just the sound of her saying his name was comforting.

'I love you.' he felt a pulse of joy through the bond, 'Is everything okay there? Has Tamlin done anything? Are you making progress, remember, you can come home at anytime.' Rhysand knew he sounded panicked and desperate, that's because he was. He hadn't been able to fully concentrate on anything for weeks, half of his mind was always focused on that bond, waiting for the slightest morsel of fear or danger to come through.

'Everything is fine, Tamlin is distracted because there is a woman here who is great at pissing him off, her name is Celaena, I'm making progress slowly yet steadily, I know I can come back, it's tempting, but I'm going to stay here. And, I love you too.' Rhysand smiled sadly, imagining Feyre here with him, telling him these things in person.

'How are things there?' Feyre asked after a pleasant silence.

Things were rushed and unpredictable, they were all scraping together provisions for the inevitable war, desperately trying to gain allies. In the end, they were all waiting for Feyre to make her move, so they knew what path to take. But he didn't want to pressure her, she needed to focus.

'Everything is fine here too, but we all miss you. Especially Mor.'

'And especially me," He purred.

-

Rowan wandered the city's cobblestoned streets, hood pulled down covering his face. He should be sleeping, but he was too on edge. The initial comfort that had come from actually making progress towards finding Aelin had died, his original panic had returned. The city's sights did nothing to keep his mind from his mate, the gold trimmings of the rings around her pupils, her hair in the sunlight, her flame. The soft music that flowed through the air paled in comparison to her piano playing. He sighed, eight hours till sunrise. After the argument Rhysand had agreed on searching his land for Aelin, but Mor had feverishly denounced it, finally they had agreed to search, but Rowan had to stay behind.

Though he was grateful for their help, he knew that even after they searched he wouldn't be satisfied that she wasn't here. He planned spend the day searching the city and it's outskirts, and reading up on this world, where she could have been taken. But for now he just wandered.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to your wonderful suggestions I have up to chapter 21 planned. The problem was is that for the story to progress I needed a chapter from Aelin's perspective, but if this chapter were that chapter it would have messed up my 'format'. But look forward to very long and dramatic chapters in the near future.