Christmas and New Year Special [Discontinued]

Update: This has been discontinued, sorry ;-;

Merry (VV late) Christmas, guys!

Oh, and a (VV late) Happy New Year!

Since the holidays are almost over (my break ends tom ;-;), I've prepared a little something for you guys! It's a bit sad but sweet so I hope you guys enjoy!

P.S. I wrote this before my break ended but published it in the middle of exam week since I didn't have time so I'm sorry if it's very late ;-;

P.P.S. 5k reads? You guys are the best <3

Guide:
F/G: Favorite Genre
M/T: Movie Title

••••••••••

Presents (Presence)

Christmas Eve, December 24 | 7:32 PM

Ring.

You hold your phone tightly in your hand, silently waiting for the call to be picked up as you watch the snowflakes fall lazily to the ground out the window.

Ring.

The only sound that disrupted the silence was the constant ringing of the device that you held, the sound softly echoing in the house that you were currently in. Your house, to be exact.

Ring.

It had already been the fourth time you had tried to call him and all the previous times had all led to voicemail, your cheerful voice laughing in the background of the recording as his voice told you to leave a message after the beep.

Ring.

"Hey," his voice finally answered and you lit up, clutching the phone near your ear. "Akaashi—" you began to say but was interrupted when you heard your own voice laughing in the background.

Voicemail.

"Just get on with it, Akaashi!" you hear yourself teasingly shout at a distance from where Akaashi was in the recording. "I am, geez," you hear him whisper under his breath. You can remember faintly that it was about his seventh time trying to record that and you were getting impatient with him saying the same thing over and over again on that day.

"Hey," he says again, taking a deep breath. "I'm probably doing something really important or—"

A soft thunk interrupts his message and Akaashi's voice gives a loud, "Ow! What the hell, [Y/N]?"

"Or he's spending some quality time with his girlfriend!" your voice shouts at the recorder and you hear Akaashi sigh. "More like wasting," his voice sighs, his tone a little light and playful.

"I heard that!" your voice exclaims.

"So, if you have anything important to tell me, leave a message after the beep. Thanks."

Beep.

"Hey, Akaashi," you say shakily as you adjust your position into a more comfortable one on the couch you were sitting down on. "It's Christmas Eve and I was just wondering where you are. I know that work is important to you but maybe it would be good to visit and rest here for a bit? Anyways, Merry Christmas."