She's Not An Angel, She's A Demon

Scorpio POV
I got a sloppy written letter in my locker. I'm not saying what it said, but I just had to go. If they were actually doing that. I just had to show up. I had no idea who sent it. All it said was to meet them in a store in the mall. So that's what I was going to do. As soon as school was let out I headed for the mall. I pulled my car up and got out. I walked to the store. I looked around a couple minutes after the time, just as I figured, they didn't actually show up. I left the store, but then I noticed Cancer and Aries walking around the mall. I decided to follow them. They had just entered the alleyway I was currently near, but to be fair it was the only alley near by. I waited outside the alley for a few minutes. I wanted to let Aries do what ever he was doing, but stop him in the act. That way he wouldn't notice me enter the alleyway and I would have an excuse to pound his face into the ground. As I walked back into the alley way I pressed myself against the opposite wall so they wouldn't see me. Cancer was pressed up against the wall, her eyes were shut and Aries was kissing her. Anger built up inside me. I was just about to pulverize Aries when he let go of one of her hands. She didn't move a muscle as he took the bag off her arm. Why? Why didn't she try to push him off? I didn't attack yet because I was curious. I was tempted to slug Aries right now, but I also was curious if Cancer was going to try to get him off. She let him take her arm and press it against the wall again. He licked her cheek which made me softly growl, then he kissed her neck and kissed her lips again. My anger was now mixed. Some was directed towards Aries some towards Cancer. Neither of them had noticed me yet. Then I heard Aries say," How about we have a bit more fun sweetie. Can you handle that?" What was he going to do? Would Cancer push him away, would she be able to do that? She nodded her head. Anger rose even more. Why on earth did she agree to that. I couldn't see her expression in the dark alleyway, but I didn't need to, why is she letting him do this to her? Then he moved her hands back by her side and kneeled down and gently tugged her towards the ground. He caught her before her bottom hit the ground and held her head in place so it wouldn't hit the wall. He lowered her down to the ground slowly and set her down softly. He wasn't being aggressive, did they actually like each other and Cancer was just lying to me before? Aries than set her in his lap. He guided her legs and arms as they wrapped around him. How could she be doing this to me? He held her head carefully. She leaned her head back, that meant she was asking him to do this, she wanted him to. He kissed her. I don't know how long it had been but she slowly unwrapped her arms and started to gently push against his chest. A little bit of hope sparked. She was trying stop him. Then she just stopped and wrapped her arms back around his neck. I can't believe that I thought she was trying to stop this, of course she enjoys this. "Are you okay sweetie."Aries asked as he pressed her against his chest. "Yes."Cancer stuttered. He unwrapped her arms and legs, but she remained leaning against him, he pushed her to the ground and held on to her hands. He licked her lips but she didn't move. He laid his body directly on top of hers and let go of her hands. She didn't do anything at all. He reached down and pulled her shirt up, she squirmed a bit, but still didn't move. He whispered something to her and she stopped moving. Aries leaned against her again and she smiled. She reached down and removed his shirt and my hands formed into fists. "Oh, you naughty girl."He said loud enough that I could just barely hear him."Is this what you wanted?"asked Aries as he leaned his bare chest against her body. He moved his hand behind her back and I heard her bra get unclipped. I debated whether I should leave, but I stayed. He started kissing her again and she started to move after a while. "If you want more just say so silly girl."said Aries with a smile on his face. He held on to her hands. He laid back directly on top of her and kissed her. She squirmed a bit, but I knew that was only because she wanted more from Aries. I was completely disgusted. "You can take my clothes off if you want. You don't have to be so shy. If you do that. I will take off the rest of the clothing separating you from me."He said. What broke my heart was when she smiled and said, "yes." I turned around and left. My little angel was not an angel she was a demon. I got into my car and waited a while. The two eventually came out. I was close enough so I could hear their conversation. "I wanted to have a bit more privacy that's why  I stopped us. Do you want to come over to my house and continue?"asked Aries and she agreed. I watched as the car drove away. I slammed my hand against the car horn. I was going to kill both of them. I felt a little guilty for thinking that about Cancer, but then I remembered the only reason I felt that was because she was disloyal and a liar. I dug my nails into the steering wheel and drove home. I slammed the door shut and walked into my house. I walked over to the fridge, got a soda and turned on the TV. I needed to calm down. I took my shirt off and climbed into bed when my phone rang. It was 9:00pm and it was Cancer calling. I let the phone ring. Then she called again. I let it ring, but it switched over voicemail. "Hey um Scorpio." I heard as Cancer's voice come over the speaker. "I um, need to talk to you about Aries. I don't mean to be bothering you about this, but I don't know what to do. He is really scaring me Scorpio. Well I hope you are doing good, call me back when you get this. Bye Scorpio." I was so caught up in my own angry world that I didn't even notice that her voice was shaking and that it sounded like she had been crying. I didn't realize it and I fell asleep thinking about how a demon tricked me into believing they were an angel.