The Official Decision

Gemini POV
We were all sitting at our table in the lunch room and by all of us I meant Leo, me, Libra, and Sagittarius. "...And than I walked around the bushes and saw that kid named Brian that I think is from the soccer team and Leo kissing! They were totally making out and didn't even stop when I caught them!" Said Libra enthusiastically as giggling poured out of her and everyone else at the table including me. Just than Scorpio walked by us towards the lunch line. That guy is so weird and kinda creepy. I'm not sure what, but there is just something off about him. " I do not have a crush on him! I was just drunk and bored. He isn't that hot anyway." Said Leo with an indifferent voice as libra teased her over and over.

Scorpio POV
Idiot Cancer! She doesn't even realize what that jerk Brian is doing behind her back.

Brian POV
I was sitting outside the school on a bench with Cancer as she closed her eyes and leaned on my shoulder. The date yesterday went great and I really enjoyed it. Apparently so did Cancer because she agreed to be my girlfriend. I was ecstatic! I was so relieved she said yes. After a while of comfortable silence I walked her home and than trudged back to mine. I couldn't believe how lucky I had gotten.

I know I know super short!
Bye Bye Butterflies 🦋