Well That Settles It

Pisces POV
I was so happy when Taurus asked me to Homecoming and honestly a bit surprised. I mean I've liked him for almost a year now and we see each other quite often, but his emotions can be hard to read. I didn't really think he liked me back. Not to mention the thing with all the little papers was so cute. It was so sweet of him to take time to cut them out and write them all. The chocolates and the single rose. He also got me a sketchpad! He knows me so well. Cancer still hasn't asked any guys out. I get it. I wouldn't want to be in the situation she is right now. Plus she scared of being rejected so it's no wonder she is to afraid to ask. I just can't believe she doesn't know how popular she already is with the guys. Most of the guys like her because if how nice she is, but on top of that she looks good. Of course she is slightly oblivious to this. Caught up in her own dream world, but I really don't have a right to complain. I space out more than she does.

Scorpio POV
Homecoming was three days away and Cancer still doesn't have a partner to go with. Maybe I should just ask her and if she acts weird I can say it's just as friends? Ugg. It's not like it's a big deal I don't even like homecoming that much, it's just that I always get worried that someone will ask Cancer out and she'll say yes. Plus Cancer just admitted that she liked someone. Signing I sat down at my desk and started on my math worksheet. This was going to be a long day. After school I spotted Cancer and Pisces sitting on a bench outside of school just chatting. I was about to go over when I spotted a boy who had sat down right next to Cancer. Grumbling, I continued walking toward them. The boy said something to Cancer and Cancer briefly responded and looked down at her toes. What did that jerk say to her? Pisces started to shake her shoulder and seemed very excited. I was now within earshot. "Fine Pisces." I hear Cancer say exasperatedly. Turning back to the boy she says,"I'd love to go to homecoming with you." The boy smiles thanks her and walks away just as I make it to the bench and plop down next to Cancer. She looks almost startled at first, but a second later it's gone replaced with a neutral expression which eventually turned into a soft smile. "Hey Scorpio." she said simply. "Hey" I replied shortly, still processing what happened. Than Pisces squealed, "Scorpio... guess what. Cancer finally has a partner to go to Homecoming with!! It's Brian!! Isn't that great." Said Pisces enthusiastically. "Yeah, that's nice. I'll have to have a chat with him later."I said while taking up the overprotective brother role I often felt myself playing when it came to the two younger water signs. They both smile while Pisces warns me not to kill him. I crack a smile at her comment and bid them. Goodbye. I think I'll go talk to Brian next.

I know, I know. This chap is super short. I just figured I'd publish something. Don't worry the next chapter is on it's way and will be at least 4x longer than this one. Bye Bye Butterflies 🦋