Best Friend or More?

Gina POV

My Best Friend and crush is coming over today. Her name is Logan. She is gorgeous. She has long straight dirty blonde hair with green eyes. She is a tomboy like me but will get dressed up girly when she wants. Me on the other hand has short reddish brown hair with hazel eyes. I am a tomboy and will never be seen in a dress unless forced too. I am gay and no one knows that besides Logan. My parents don't even know. My parents are currently on vacation. I couldn't go because of school and they didn't want  me to. Great parents, right?

*Knock Knock* I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to hear the knock again. " I am coming, calm down". I opened the door to Logan smiling. She has a tote bag, probably was going to stay the night. She was wearing a pink Adidas crop-top with black ripped jeans. God she looked perfect. " Come in Logs ". She smiled her amazing smile and walked in. I shut the door and followed Logan upstairs. Her butt looked amazing in those jeans. When I said I have a crush, I mean a crush. I am practically in Love with her.

Logan POV

The door opened to reveal Gina. She looked stunning. She was wearing a black sports bra with black joggers. I have a crush on my best friend. Is that a bad thing? " Come in Logs". I smiled at my nickname. I started up the stairs. After I heard the door close I heard her following behind me.

I laid my head on Gina's lap as we were both on our phones. " L-Logan..." I heard Gina say. Did she just stutter. Why is she nervous? I put my phone down and my eyes met her's. I couldn't speak or move. I felt trapped in her beautiful hazel eyes. I sat up and sat across from her. "I... I..uhh" Gina started to say. I raised and eyebrow in confusion. Before I knew what was happening, I felt her lips against mine. SHE KISSED ME?!? I didn't kiss back cause I was in shock. Right when I was about to she pulled away. " I...I am...uhh. I am sorry" she said getting up from her bed running into her bathroom. I got up quickly and went to go after her. I tried the door but it was locked. I heard her crying from the other side which broke my heart.

Gina POV

I kissed her. I can't believe I kissed her. I just ruined a friendship probably. I locked the bathroom door and cried. I heard the door knob turn a little but not open. I cried more knowing I just lost the most important person in my life. " Gina Open the door now! " I heard Logan shout from the other side of the door. I leaned my back against the sink and wiped my eyes. I didn't say a word. " Gina, please I am not mad " I didn't say anything. I went to the door. " Please Gina, I love you" Did she just say what I think she say. I opened the door to reveal her with stain cheeks. Was she crying also? "What?". She gave a slight smile and repeated what she said. " I love you Gina Hills. " She placed her lips against mine again. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer if it was possible. We pulled away out of breath. " I love you too Logan Scott ". I smiled and hugged her. She nuzzled her face into my neck. I want to have her in my arms forever.

We were laying on my bed cuddling while I broke the silence. " Logan, is this still Best Friends or more?". She looked up at me. She smiled and said " I wish it was more ". I smiled and pecked her lips. " Will you be my Girl?" I whispered against her lips. She smiled and nodded. We kissed again. Her lips were so soft and warm. I loved her. She was now mine. I can't believe it. I guess having a crush on your best friend isn't so bad.