Jealous

Skylar POV

I walked into class and sat into my usual seat. The seat was right next to my girlfriend Jess. "Hey beautiful" I said pecking her lips before sitting down in the seat next to her. "Hey Love".  I love it when she called me that. The bell rang and our teacher walked in the class. A girl our age followed behind her. I looked away and dug through my back pack for a pen. I sighed and looked at Jess. She was staring a the girl that followed our teacher. "Jess" she didn't turn to look at me. " Jess" I tapped on her shoulder this time and she turned to look at me. "Yea Baby" she said looking at me like she was not just staring at that girl. " Can I borrow a pen?" I said trying to avoid the topic. She nodded and smiled and dug through her bag soon giving me a pink pen. I smiled and paid attention to the class trying to forget about it.

I walked to my locker alone because Jess's locker was all the way at the end of the hallway. I put my books in and grabbed my jacket. Jess and I were going to hang out today. I walked down the hallway and headed to Jess then I stopped. I saw her and that girl talking. I wanted to walk down there but I didn't want to fight. I turned around and headed out of the school and towards my car.

Jess POV

"Yea, me and my girlfriend are hangout out today, but I will see you at work on Sunday right?" I said closing my locker. " No, its me and Toby's 5 month anniversary so I am not going in until Tuesday" Alexa said smiling probably thinking of Toby. " Ok I will see you on Monday in class then, I have to go find Skylar, see ya" I walked around them and headed down the hallway. I didn't see Skylar any where. I walked out of the school to see her waiting by her car.

" Hey Love" I pecked her on the lips. She didn't say anything but she got in the car . She would usually open my car door. I shrugged it off and walked to the other side. I got in the car and she instantly drove off. I sighed and looked at her then back to the road thinking of why she if upset.

We pulled up in her drive way and she got out quickly heading for her house. I was scared now. I got out and followed after her quickly.

" Skylar what's wrong" I said following her into her room. She sat on her bed and looked at me. " Babe, What's wr-" I was cut off but her shouting " Do you like that girl?". I backed up a little bit and looked at her confused. " W-what are y-you talking about?" She stood up and looked at me. " The girl that followed Mrs. Jenkins in... the girl you were talking to at your locker and laughing... the new girl... Do you like her?" her voice cracked half way through. Was she going to cry? Was she jealous?

Skylar POV

I looked at Jess right in the eyes. I felt  my heart squeeze and my eyes water up at the thought of her with another girl. I love Jess. " I don't like her. She is my co-worker, she transferred schools because she moved. Her name is Alexa and she has a boyfriend. I don't like her like that. I like you, in fact I love you Sky" she stared a me. I felt bad now. I know I should have trusted her. I back up and sat on the bed. I hid my face into my hands and cried. I felt bad that I didn't trust her. "Skylar..." I heard her whisper. I looked up at her with a few tears streaming down my face. " No, don't cry please. It makes me upset to see you sad" she sat down next to me and wrapped her arms around me. " I am sorry" I choked out. " Why" she said wiping my eyes as I stared to stop crying. " I should have trusted you but I didn't and I messed up by getting ... J-...J-Jealous" I said trying not to admit it. " Did my Sky get Jealous?" she pinched my cheeks. I blushed and hid my face again. I felt Jess lay down on the bed. I laid down next to her and turned on my side. " I love you Jess" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. " I love you Skylar, forever" she nuzzled her face into my neck. I smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I promise I wont get Jealous anymore" I said giggling a little bit. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and placed a kiss on her lips.