Late Night Words

Jessie POV

I still couldn't sleep. She was on my mind. Her Laugh and Voice kept going through my mind. The image of her smile would pop up every time I think of her laugh. The image of her would pop up in my head and will never leave. She is so perfect. She has beautiful green orbs as eyes that I love to get lost into. She has beautiful hazel color hair that is soft and curly, she know how much i like to play with it when we are cuddling or when i'm bored. She always wears cute tank tops and when she gets cold she takes my plaid shirts or my jacket. She is shorter than me so when I hug her her head reaches my lips perfect enough for me to give her forehead kisses which I know she loves.She is the love of my life and I cant get her out of my mind. Her name is Lauren.

Lauren POV

I woke up cause of a nightmare. I was going to text my girlfriend but i didn't want to wake her up. So I thought of her to calm myself down. I thought of her voice and how she whispers little compliments in my ear. I thought of her smile and laugh. She laughs at my jokes even though half of them aren't funny. I need her to live.  She is  taller so she gives me hugs that I love. She always stares at me with her stunning hazel eyes which give me butterflies. She also has this short black hair which I love to play with and run my hands through. She always wears beanies and guys clothes but that makes me love her even more. She is the love of my life and I want to marry her. Her name is Jessie.

Jessie POV

I looked over to my nightstand and saw my phone. I reached over and grabbed it and opened my messages and clicked on her name. 

J- Hey Beautiful, I know you are probably asleep right now but I just wanted to say that it is 2 in the morning and I cant get you out of my head. I love you so much princess.  

I hit send and laied my phone down beside me. I closed my eyes but soon her a ding from the phone. I picked it up and looked at the screen to read that I got a message from Princess ❤️🔐👅

I opened it and read her text.

L- Awe Babe... I miss you so much. i had a nightmare and I was afraid to text you cause i thought I would wake you up

'My poor baby' I thought.

J- Baby you know you can text me at anytime <3  I would wake up for you. Infact...

I got up and put on a pair of my old vans. I ran out of my room and grabbed my car keys by the door. I hopped in my Ford Focus and started the engine.

Lauren POV

I read her text and got confused. 

L- Babe what do you mean infact...

No response. She would respond quickly always.

L- Babe?!

L- Baby?! are you there?

I sighed and put my phone down. She probably fell asleep. I pulled the covers off of me and got out of bed. I head to the kitchen of my apartment and grabbed a bottle of water. I started to head to my room when I heard my front door unlock. My heart dropped. 'What the hell!' I thought. I then saw the door swing open to revel the love of my life.

"JESSIE" I almost shouted and ran to her. " Hey Beautiful" she said wrapping her arms around me. She placed a kiss on my forehead then my nose then my lips. God I love her so much. " I got scared when you opened the door" I said tighting my grip around her. " Awe Im Sorry Lauren, how about we go cuddle and I will protect you from all the nightmares and bad things" She said grabbing my hand and slowly heading towards my room. i nodded and started to walk.

 "Babe" I said as we entered my room. She looked at me. " I love you" I smashed my lips on hers. When we pulled away she whispered on my lips " I love you too"