Late Night

Shannon POV

My girlfriend, Maddie, and I were texting. It is now 2 in the morning and we are still texting. "I miss you" I read the message a responded quickly. "I miss  you too". My heart fluttered as I read the three words over and over again. " Can I come over?". I read it slowly and immeditaly replied with a yes. She only live 5 houses away so I don't have to wait long.

I heard a tap on my window, 5 minutes later. My room was on the first floor so it was not so bad. I opened the window and she climbed in quickly hugging me. I was a little bit taller so she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. " I need your cuddles" she said in a little kid voice. I laughed alittle before sitting on my bed.

She went on the other side and got under the blankets. I did the same as her and grabbed her waist quickly. I placed a soft passionate kiss on her lips. She smiled into it which made my heart skip a beat. " I love you" she whispered against my lips before pecking them one more time. " I love you too " I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

Soon I heard her breathing soften to a pace. I knew she was asleep. I fell sleep soon after her knowing she was in my arms and knowing if felt right.

Sorry It is so short but that's a one shot for ya. Send me request in messages or even the comments.