Pay Back

Bri POV

I through on my t-shirt and headed into the kitchen to see my beautiful wife Muriel. "Good Morning Sexy" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggled and turned around to face me. " Good Morning my hot ass wife " I smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips and she of course kissed back. When we pulled away I couldn't help but stare into her eyes. God she is so beautiful. Her bright blue eyes and her dirty blonde hair. She is perfect. I was about to kiss her again when I heard a knock on our apartment door. I groaned and pecked her lips quickly. I walked to the door and said "Who is it?". I opened the door to reveal our best friend, Julie and her boyfriend, James. "Hey Guys" I said moving out of the door for them to come in. "What brings you guys here?" Muriel asked From the kitchen. "We were bored and wanted to know if..." Julie stopped and looked at me. "What?" I asked confused. I looked at James to see him smirk and point to his neck. Shit. I looked at Julie to see her giggling a  bit. "Give me a minute" I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had a huge ass hickey on my neck. " BAAABBE" I screamed. She appeared in the door 5 seconds later. "Yes" she said with a smirk. "Really" I pointed to the hickey. She shrugged and took a sip of her coffee. " you weren't complaining last night " she said smirking then walking away. 

Muriel POV

I walked back out to see James and Julie have left. Probably to go smoke or fuck or some shit. They would always do that stuff.  I sat on the couch and turned on the news still smirking at my accomplishment. "Baby" I looked up to see my wife walking over to me. I smiled and tilted my head motioning for her to go on. "Im not mad and your right I did enjoy it but remind me next time so are friends don't see it. I nodded and patted the seat next to me .She sat down and pulled my onto her lap. " I love you" she said placing a kiss on my cheek. " I love you too " I straddled her waist hoping for another round this morning. She got the message and started placing kisses on my jaw to my neck. Then I knew what she was doing. She started giving me a hickey and I knew it was going to be bad. I kept moaning and moving my head back so it was easier for her. She pulled away and looked at her piece of work. I went to lean in for a kiss but she placed me onto the couch. "PayBack" she winked at me and got up. Shit I thought to myself.