Spin the Bottle

Kenzi POV

"No Tyler" I said hitting his arm. " Come on Kenzi, let's just play, you might get Lauren" his whispered the last part. Tyler, my best friend, was insisting on playing Spin the bottle. He knew I had a big crush on my other best friend Lauren. She was perfect. She had long brown hair with green eyes. She was kind and short. Well, only like 3 inches shorter but still adorable though. "Fine" I huffed out walking to the living room where everyone was. By everyone I meant, Lauren, and our other friends Mark ,Maddie, and Stevie." We are playing spin the bottle" Tyler shouted. Everyone cheered. Lauren looked nervous but excited. I don't know why she is nervous. I know why I am nervous though. " Ok I will spin first" Tyler said already spinning the bottle. We were all in a circle on the floor. It landed on Stevie. Tyler leaned over and so did she. They peck each other's lips then sat back down. It went to her then Mark then Me. I spinned the bottle and it landed on... Lauren. My stomach did flips. I look at her. She was sitting next to me. " You don't have to if yo-" I was cut off by her smashing her lips against mine. I kissed back and she kissed back harder. I felt fireworks in my head and butterflies in my stomach. I pulled away and so did she. We were out of breath. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me smiling. "Kenzi, Can I talk to you in the kitchen". I nodded and followed her into the kitchen.

"Kenzi.... I don't know how to say this but.... I like you a lot. You make me so happy and you are so beautiful. That kiss was the best thing ever. I get it if you don-" It was my time to cut her off with a kiss. I pulled away and she was smiling. " I like you so much words can not describe it. You are beautiful, caring, and my best friend. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said fast. She smiled and nodded. I pecked her lips and grabbed her hands. " Want to go tell our friends? " I asked. She smirked and said " we could, or we can sneak up stairs and make-out?". I didn't even have to think about it. " So how do we sneak upstairs?". She giggled and starting thinking of a plan.

We got upstairs finally. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sat on her bed. Yes we were all hanging out at her house. She sat on my lap and we started kissing more and more. Their were a lot of passionate kisses. After one long kiss we pulled away and she whispered against my lips, "I love you Kenzi " I blushed and pecked her lips before saying, " I love you too Lauren". We started kissing more until I heard an " Awwww". We pulled away and looked at the door. All of our friends were at the door. Lauren hid her face in the crook of my neck. I laughed and pecked her head. " You guys made my girlfriend blush" I said giving them hints. They 'Awed again. Lauren moved her face more into my neck. " Well its getting late so we are going to get going" Tyler said. Everyone nodded. " Bye guys" They waved by and left the door frame. "Babygirl.." I said softly. She didn't move. "Lauren?" I whispered. I heard a little snore from her.  smiled and layed down in her bed. I pulled the blankets over us and cuddled up to her. "Night Princess" I whispered before pecking her forehead. 'I guess Spin the bottle is not so bad' I thought to myself. That night I fell asleep with the love of my life on me.