The Nerd and The Badass Pt.2

Laurens POV

"Where r we?" I asked as we pulled into a driveway." My house" she opened the house door and leaded my upstairs to her room. Her room was painted black with evil things, it was painted blue and purple sweet things. I sat down on her bed." W-why did you bring me here?" I asked looking down out the ground. " How is your um...stomach?" she said in a nice tone. I put my hand on it. "It hurts...a-a lot" I held back tears trying not to remember what happened. I felt the bed sink in and her sit next to me. " I'm sorry okay" she touched my leg and I flinched. I looked up at her and say her green emerald eyes. They were watery. "Those people who followed me around made me do it, they are not my friends, they said they would tell me secret if I didn't but I realized your more important then the secret." a tear ran down her cheek. She wiped It away quickly hoping I wouldn't notice probably. I sat their still silent until I broke it. " What was your secret?" I asked. " I'm.....Gay" she said looking at me. I couldn't help my self. I leaned forward and smashed my lips against hers. I was about to pull away when she kissed back. we finally pulled away and I just looked at her. " I'm s-sorry" I knew I would get laughed at. " I loved it and I love you" Phoenix said smiling. " I love you too" I said pecking her lips. She smiled and looked at me" since my secret is out and so are my feeling's,... will you be my girlfriend?" Phoenix grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and said yes.

She hugged me and I flinched back. "My stomach" I said touching it lightly with my hand. " lay down" she said getting up from the bed. For some reason I trusted her. I laid down and she pulled off my shirt. She smirked seeing me but stopped by looking at my stomach. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. " I will be right back" she left the room. I stood up and looked in the mirror. My stomach was full of bruises. My sides were so bad. I looked at my self in the mirror. I heard the bedroom door open again. I turned and saw Phoenix walk in. She had a 2 ice packs, a furry blanket, and movies. She tossed it all on the bed and came over to me. "I'm so sorry" she said as her voice cracked. She started to cry. "Babe don't cry, I'm fine and now I'm yours" I said walking towards the bed. She followed me. " You and me are cuddling and watching movies... its Friday so you can stay right?" she said placing in a movie. I smiled and said yes. I laid down on her bed and waited for her. She came and placed the ice packs on my stomach. It felt so good. She pulled the blanket over us. She hesitantly put her arm around me. " I'm not afraid of you anymore" I looked up at her. She smiled. "I promise, if one of them try to hurt you or do that again to you, I will make sure they don't and if they do they will be dead" she said. I smiled and placed my head on her shoulder. " I love you my badass" she giggled and said " I love you my little nerd" I smiled and paid attention to the movie. I feel amazing again.