Bad Girl

**MATURE CONTENT**

Tana POV

 I opened my apartment door to her. The girl I promised to love forever. The girl who does things to me no one has ever done. The Girl called Mackenzie but I call her Mack for short. She was  sitting on the couch in only in red laced bra with Race lace undies. I shut the door and set my bag down. She got up and walked towards me swaying her perfectly defined hips. " You look stressed baby" she rubbed her hands up my sides. She knows that turned me on. "I-I....Yes" I was stumbling on my words. I couldn't help it. I smashed my lips against hers. She must have been shocked cause she squealed. I picked her up by her butt. I carried her to our bedroom and lightly tossed her on the bed.
                                               " Your such a Bad Girl, teasing me when I walk in from work, making me stumble on my words." I whispered in her ear before biting her neck. I picked my head up and looked her right in the eyes. They were full of lust. " Only a Bad Girl for you " she smirked. God I'm soaking. I kissed her hard. I felt my shirt being pulled up. I sat up and ripped my shirt off revealing my white Calvin Klein sports bra. Mack bit her lip. I know my lightly toned abs turned her on. I went back down and started kissing on her sweet spot. She moaned when I bit it. I knew she already had my skinny jeans unbuttoned and half way down my ass. I was wearing a matching white Calvin Klein undies. I stood up from the bed and quickly took off the jeans. "Your too dressed baby" I slipped my hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. I slid if off and threw it somewhere in the room. " Fucck " I moaned looking at her.  I quickly started to suck on one nipple massaging the other. Her moan made me get more turned on. I repeated the process with the other. She intertwined her fingers into my blonde maine. I kissed down her stomach to the lining of her underwear. I ripped them off quickly and placed my mouth on her clit. She moaned which made go faster. I took my tounge out and replaced it with two finger. I quicked my pace and felt her walls tighten around me. She finally came on my fingers and I clean her all up. I went back up to her lips and kissed her so she could taste her self. "Mhm" she said. She flipped us over so now I was on the bottom. " Now its time to release your stress" she smashed her lips on to mine.