Jendrea

Jenn's POV

Ok, for the past 5 months I have had a crush on my best friend/roommate, Andrea Russett. She was dating Kian though. I liked Kian but he is not good enough for Andrea. I don't know if I am good enough for her but she will never know my feelings. I came out on YouTube 2 Months ago and she was so supportive.

I heard the apartment door slam and soft cries. I got up from my bed and put down my laptop which I was editing a video on. I went out to the living room to see Andrea crying on the couch. "Andrea, What's wrong?" I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "K-Kian and I b-broke up, he left me f-for Madison". My heart shattered. It hurt me to see her upset. Why would Kian do that? Andrea is perfect. She has a beautiful smile, amazing personality, and the most fashionable person ever. "Kian's a asshole. You don't need him. You are beautiful, you are amazing, you are..." she looked at me. "Perfect" I said in a kind of whisper tone. She smiled and hugged me. " Thank you Jenn. Want to watch Netflix in my room?" she pulled away and wiped her eyes. I nodded and smiled. She smiled back with her heart melting smile. God it was perfect.

I walked into Andrea's room with her sitting on her bed setting up Netflix. " What are we watching?" I sat next to her. " How about.." she thought for a second then said " Let's watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre" I looked at her like she was crazy. " You know I hate scary movies" I said. " I will protect you " she said pinching my cheek like I was a little kid. I smiled and agreed.

10 minutes into the movie Andrea put her arm around my shoulder. I snuggled my body into the embrace and continued to watch the movie.

A jumpscare happened and I shrieked. I hid into Andrea's arm and pulled the covers up. I heard her laugh and then the movie stop. I looked up at her. " Why did you stop the movie?" I asked sitting up alittle. " Cause I don't want you to be scared" she looked me in the eyes. I started into her hazel eyes. God she was perfect. "J-Jenn..." she said breaking the eye contact. I didn't say a word. She looked back at me and whispered " I love you". I smiled and said " I love you too". She smiled and pulled me closer to her. I placed my lips on hers. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks in my head. Her lips fit perfectly to mine. She pulled away and hid her face in the crook of my neck. " Andrea..." I said as she looked at me again. " Will you be my girlfriend?". "Yes, Of course" She said placing her lips on mine again. When we pulled away she whispered against my lips " you a way better kisser then Kian". I laughed and cuddled up to her. She cuddled back and we soon fell asleep in each other's arms knowing we loved each other and knowing we were each others.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Leave a Like if you like Andrea Russett and/or JennxPenn.

Leave a request of what you want to see next in the comments.

Thank you for Reading! <3