DISCLAIMER

The Mission We Can't Return From by Shay Spencer and Stevie Lynne

This is one mission we can't return from...

Davenport, Leo, and the bionic trio defeated Douglas and Marcus. Or so they thought.

Little do they know the worst of the battle has yet to come. With the Lab Rats running away to escape the FBI, Douglas and Marcus are able to challenge Davenport and Leo to a game of chance; whoever gets to them first, gets to keep them.

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014-Present. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the authors. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the authors.

This story is a Lab Rats fanfiction based inside of that same universe.

We officially state here that we do not own any of the Lab Rats characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of Stevie Lynne/My own creation, we do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: February 2014

End: TBA

Edited: TBA

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This story is a co-written fanfiction by both myself, and music501 . Her half of the book is featured on her profile. With both books, you will get the full effect of the story.

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of our ability before they were originally posted. On that note-

We hope you all enjoy!

.