Introduction

This is an interactive horror story. You choose your ending. Can you survive???

After making a choice go to the chapter which is named after your choice. For example: if you choose 'Run to the Woods' go to the chapter titled, 'Run to the Woods' or a shortened version of that. The choice you chose will be the first sentence of the chapter for reference.

Note:

1. Some of the choices are in chapters that are far in the story so just keep looking, they're all there. It may get VERY confusing at times and it was VERY confusing to write but I did this so that there would more options and more endings. I repeat ALL THE CHOICES ARE THERE!! If you are absolutely positive a choice is missing, comment or message me.

2. You are the main character. When ever you speak your words are in italics (you know when the words are slanted) with no quotation marks. Other characters may speak in quotation marks. ANYONE SPEAKING IN QUOTATION MARKS IS NOT YOU!!

3. There may be some things you don't understand but look for the answer. Look for more than one ending and you may find it. If you still can't find it, comment in the last chapter labelled 'ENDING'. Be warned there are some spoilers there ;)

4. In some chapters there maybe instructions leading you to your next choice. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!! Do not go and do your own thing you'll just get confused.

5. To avoid confusion, if you get an ending you don't want, or you just wanna try again, START FROM THE BEGINNING and make some different choices. It may become confusing if you just click on a different chapter.

If you end up being killed you can always try again and try and escape and find out why the killer is trying to kill you in the first place. Or uncover some secrets. You can also visit the last chapter titled 'ENDING' and comment if you have any questions or if you want to share which ending you got.

Props to my bestie madie_sighn300 for helping me out!

DO NOT READ THROUGH THE STORY LIKE A NORMAL WATTPAD BOOK IT WILL BE CONFUSING!!!

Thank you and enjoy.