Enter Through Back

You decide to enter through the back. After all, all house should have back doors. And there is something eerily familiar about this place. Then you realize, just as you walk in through the back. This is the cabin you and your mom used to visit all the time when you were younger. How strange? Suddenly your eyes dart to the living room. There's a man in there... He's wearing all black and he is bald. He doesn't have anyone outstanding facially features except for the large scar across his face, close to his eye.

He sees you as soon as you see him. He beckons you to come closer, you know there is no getting out of it. You find your body moving although your mind is unwilling to. You can't control yourself as you go closer and closer. You realize that the man is performing some sort of demonic ritual. There's a pentagram on the floor and black candles everywhere.

As soon as your foot touches the pentagram it glows red and you start to freak out. But only your eyes show that your scared, the rest of your body is being completely controlled by something. You watch as the wound in your stomach miraculously heals as you continue to walk. You're terrified when the man begins to speak. "Do you know who you are? How you really are?" He asks.

A deep scraggly voice you don't recognize pours out of your mouth. "Yesssss," it responds. Suddenly your head feels likes its gonna burst when memories that legitimately bring you pain arise. You fall to your knees. You begin to remember your past life and your birth. You begin to remember who you really are. You gasp when you realize. You're the child of a demon. And you realize that ever since your eighteenth birthday your Father has wanted you back.

He wants you to rule the under world as the new Demon King. The strange man says that he is a worshipper of your Father and that he would kill to be in your place. He tells you that the under world is a wonderful place that no mortal can visit. It may not be the easiest job ruling the under world, but it would surely be the best. You could have everlasting, riches, fame and worship as the king. Especially after you succeed in taking over the Earth.

You can choose everlasting power or your humanity. What do you choose?

Power
Or
Humanity