Hide in Closet

Hide in the closet

You quickly run to your closet and shut the door. You start to hear a strange buzzing in your ears and the entity draw closer. It's breaking the floors with every step it takes. Your trembling and crying in your closet. You hear it as it throws your bed across the room and starts rampaging through your bedroom. It's looking for you. And there's nothing you can do.

You sit there waiting for it to find you. Waiting for your chance to attack. Finally your room falls silent. Do you:

Go outside
Or
Wait some more

(If you chose 'Go outside' continue reading if you chose 'Wait some more' go to the chapter labelled 'Stay Inside The Closet')

You decide to go outside and escape while you have the chance. There's no telling when that monster will be back and you're not willing to find out! You head out to the window immediately. You quickly jump out of it and make your way down from the roof. Then you hear and monstrous roar from the demon inside your house. You are startled and fall off the roof. You land on your back with a thud. You almost pass out, but another monstrous roar has you quickly back up on your feet.

You run to the middle of the street screaming for help when you hear your neighbour. She's hiding beside a house and calling you to come into the darkness. You don't see a choice and you follow her there. When you two are safely hidden in the darkness you watch as the horrific demon runs down the street looking for you. You have to cover your mouth to stop yourself from screaming.

After the creature had past your neighbour grabs your arm. She asks you if you know what's going on. You obviously don't know what's going so you tell her what happened at your house. You're both freaked out and you don't know what to do.

You let out a trembling sigh, you don't know what the meaning of all this but your relieved you can't see the monster's horrid face. While trying to gather your thoughts to explain all that you saw, again it falls silent, no more thuds in the distance but the pale and terrified face of your neighbour says more than the eerie silence.

She begins to turn grey and her hair falls to the floor as her seemingly lifeless body is raised by an unknown force. You look behind you but you see nothing "It's time to set me free," a dark evil voice says ... your neighbour is dropped and crumbled by the unwanted force of gravity. You know where that voice came from but you don't want to believe it ...

Are you a horrid evil creature too?

MYSTERY ENDING!!!!😱
(Try and find answers!)