Go downstairs with bat

Go downstairs with baseball bat

You grab your baseball bat. Whoever's downstairs is gonna get it! You fly out of your bedroom door and run down the stairs. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I CALLED THE POLICE!" You scream. Then you realize how idiotic you're being. What if this person has a gun. You stop dead in your tracks and survey the downstairs. Surely the heard you and your bluff. They must be hiding.

You look around the living room. Nothing there. You check inside the small closet for jackets, hoping you'll find the intruder and be over with but nothing's in there. You go into the dinning room. You check under the table and chairs. Nothing in there. You go into the Kitchen. Nothing in here too. You begin to think that you were just over exaggerating. You think that you should just go to sleep, but the thought of an intruder in the house killing you in your sleep swirls into your mind and you forget it. You get a glass of water and down it, quenching your thirst.

Then you head for the bathroom. You slowly creep up to the door. You can see the light on. You know that the intruder is in there. There's only one place they could be. You feel like running away but you can't let them know you're right outside. Not until you call the cops. You reach forward and grab the door. You fling it open and let out your warrior cry. Nothing. Nothing was there.

You can't believe it. You even lift up the toilet lid and checked in there but there was no one there. You think to yourself that you really could of gone to bed and been fine and you shut off the light and lazily stomp out of the bathroom. But you stop dead in your tracks. Was that a.... Horn you saw it the kitchen? It was!

You watched in horror as a creature with rotten flesh for skin that was peeling in some places stood up. It's head titled at an awkward angle. It was so tall it's head touched the ceiling. It had great big twisted horns. You know that if you stay there, it's going to kill you and not just kill you, it's gonna rip you to pieces. You have two options:

Hide in the closet
Or
Run out the front door

(If you chose 'Run out the front door' go the chapter titled 'Run out the front door'. If you chose, 'Hide in the closet' continue reading)

You run in the closet and slowly shut it as to not attract attention. You cover your mouth and watch the thing as it enter the living room, bumping into everything and making a lot of noise. Eventually it becomes annoyed and starts throwing things everywhere. Couches go soaring through the ceiling, the tables go flying through the air.

You are utterly terrified. You can't seem to move an inch at all. You pray for a miracle. Then suddenly, you hear a sound. It's your alarm clock. It's beeping upstairs. The creature runs upstairs to find the source of the noise. Thank God that annoying thing saved you. You immediately think to leave. In hide-and-seek, the best way to not get caught is to keep moving. But it comes with its risk. What if it hears you moving. Can you risk it?

Stay inside the closet
Or
Run out front door