7

××××××

Mark's POV

I read the last text Jack had sent me and realized what was about to happen. I ran into my bathroom to see how I look, and of course, I looked as if I just went through a damn tornado.

I quickly attempt to make my hair look decent until I heard the Skype call notification echo through the house.

I ran back into my recording room and sat down at the desk. The account name was 'Jackseptic', so I assumed it was Jack and answered. I've never talked to him out of Kik, so I was a little nervous.
'Come on Mark it's just a Skype call, you can do this...'

The call finally went through and showed Jack. Who was messing with his jacket strings, not noticing that I had answered.

So I did the only sensible thing to let him know I was there...

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YE LADIES!!"

Jack makes a squeaky sound and almost falls out of his chair. I laugh as he uprights himself, giving me a glare.

"You fucking suck."

"Why thank you."

"Arsehole."

His accent was thick, but it was still cute. The blue jacket he was wearing made him look so small. His blue eyes made me melt a little. Actually a lot, they weren't icy and cold, they were like the ocean in every way. He must've redyed his hair cause it was a darker green than before.

He was just so damn beautiful.

"Hello... Earth to Markimoo?"

"Huh?! Oh sorry, I kinda dozed off...." He giggles at me, even his laugh was amazing.

"Who you laughing at leprechaun?"

"IM NOT A LEPRECHAUN!" He yells, damn he was loud. I laughed at his outburst.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me Lucky Charms."

"Whatever......Hey Mark? "

"Yeah? "

"Wanna know a fun fact I just learned? "

"Ummm sure. "

"You're really fucking handsome... "

I felt blood rise up into my cheeks and I covered my face quickly. Jack giggles at my actions, making me blush even more.

After that we talked for hour's, learning about one another, the stupid joke or argument occasionally.

During our conversation about Mario games, he yawns a few times before checking the time.

"Hey it's almost 3 am here, I'm gonna head to bed."

"Oh okay...Goodnight Jackaboi." He gives a sleepy grin before telling me goodnight as well. I turn off my computer and stand up.

I head downstairs to find something to eat and feed my dog, Chica.

I laugh as she runs barreling into the kitchen as I'm filling up her bowl. I watched her for a second before heading towards the fridge to find myself something to eat. I settled on the pasta salad I had made a while back when Felix was spending the night once.

I finished off the small bowl, picked up Chica's bowl and went upstairs to get in the bed since it was nearing nine o'clock and I had only gotten an hour of sleep last night. So I was tired as hell.

I changed into my pajamas and fell onto my bed. I probably would have fallen asleep instantly if my phone hadn't gone off. I rolled over to see that Jack had sent something to me.

I opened Kik to see that it was a picture of him.

Jackingoff: Night Marky mark!

Markstache: Night Green bean!

I shut off my phone for the night and laid flat on my bed. I felt myself drifting off to sleep as I thought about Jack.

☪ Aurora ☪