15

××××××××

Jack's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off, causing me to groan. 'I must have forgotten to turn it off. '

I pull the covers off of me and something falls off the bed. It was my plushy laying on the floor. 'Mark probably handed it to me last night. '

Oh god, last night...

I've done nothing, but drive his worries up the wall. It won't be long till he realizes how annoying I am.

I sigh and get out of bed and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

* bitty time skip*

Walking out the bathroom, I toss my pj's onto the floor and get dressed.

Mark had talked about us going around L.A today, so I might as well go ahead and get dressed.

I put on a white t-shirt that says 'IDFC' in black bold letters. A pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and my black converse are downstairs. I put on grey socks and head down the hallway.

Making my way downstairs, I sneak past Chica and into the kitchen. I decide to make breakfast since Mark cooked for me yesterday and I kept him up all night...

I look through the cupboards seeing what could make. I find pancake mix and then bacon in the fridge.

After searching through the cupboards, I found the pans and pulled out two. Turning on the oven and placing them on top of the electric surface. I've never used one of these, so let's just hope I don't burn do the house.

I start cooking the bacon and look for a bowl for the pancake batter. Picking up a blue bowl, I pour in the mix along with milk and eggs. Taking a few things out of the spice cabinet and mixing it in.

I took the bacon out of the pan and washed it since I still needed it. I felt something hit my legs and I looked down to see it was Chica. I laugh at her and give her a small piece of bacon. She quickly and happily takes it, running off somewhere with it.

It got a little too quiet for my taste, I grabbed my phone from the living room and started to play music as I cooked.

One of my favorite songs comes on, Death of a Bachelor by Panic at the Disco! I finish making breakfast as I sing along.

"The Death of a Bachelor! Ooh, let the waterfall. The Death of a Bachelor! Ooh, Seems so fitting for. Happily Ever after, ooh! How could I ask for more? A lifetime of laughter, at the expense, of the Death of a Bachelor!. "
( in this au thingy, jack can sing like really fucking good. Not like he already can, but still)

I continued singing as I finished cooking and making Mark's plate. Just as I placed it down on the table I heard footsteps across the floor. I looked around the corner to see a sleepy Mark rubbing his eyes.

" Good Morning Jack."

"G' Mornin Mark. I made you some breakfast. " I lay his plate down in front of him, containing 3 pancakes and three pieces of bacon.

"Oh, Jack you didn't have to make me breakfast."

"But I wanted to." I hand him the syrup and a fork. " Now eat it before it gets cold. "