11

××××××

Mark and Jack were talking about YouTube when hell broke loose...

"What do you mean you can't watch TV!? "

"I just can't anymore, it's all meaningless! " Jack laughed trying to say this, making it hard to understand him.

"Jack I swear to-"

Just then, Jason burst into Jack's room, drunker than usual and pissed off. He storms over to Jack, grabbing him by the shirt.

"Didn't I tell your dumbass to clean up the mess downstairs! "

He slapped Jack and poured the remaining contents of the vodka bottle he had onto Jack.

"If you thought this morning was bad... I will show you what pain is! " With that Jason stormed out of the room, leaving Jack disheveled and soaked.

"Shit..." Jack had completely forgotten that he was talking to Mark, gasping as he looked back at his screen. Which showed a half angry/half sad man.

"Jack? " Jack realized that he could now see the bruises around his neck and in a panic, he ended the call.

His screen lit back up as Mark called him again. Jack shut off his computer and stood up. His phone began to go off and Jack sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to ignore him.

He went to wash his hands off and dried off a bit. Going to his phone on his nightstand and turning it on to see notification after notification from Mark.

MarkiMark: Jack!

MarkiMark: Jack please answer me

MarkiMark: I wanna help you

MarkiMark: I'm not mad at you, just please at least explain everything.

MarkiMark: Please...

Jackattac: meet my boyfriend Jason...

MarkiMark: why are you still with him!?

Jackattac: I'm scared, you only saw a small bit of what he does to me...

MarkiMark: show me

Jackattac: what?

MarkiMark: I want to see how badly he hurts you.

Jack hesitated before going into his bathroom, stripping himself of his shirt and pants. Taking a picture of his chest then his legs, he sent them to Mark.

Jackattac: *images attached*

Jackattac: I'm sorry I look so horrible.

MarkiMark: Don't you dare say that. You look amazing with or without the marks and bruises.

'Is Mark... Does Mark like me? '

MarkiMark: wait what are those faded lines?

MarkiMark: actually we can talk about that later