20

×××××××

Third POV

The morning sun set in, waking the half Korean first. Opening his eyes, he looks down and lightly kisses Jack's forehead, making sure not to wake him. Gently pushing the Irishman out from underneath him, he gets out of bed and leaves the room to head downstairs.

Mark looked at the time, seeing that it was only 7 in the morning, he settled on taking Chica outside for a walk. He whistled and the golden fluff ball came barrelling into the living room.

"Morning Chica! Ready to go outside!? " Chica showed as much excitement as Mark did as he put her leash on her and walked out the door.

*twenty minutes later*

Mark wandered around the kitchen trying to figure out something for breakfast. Settling on making cinnamon rolls, since he wanted to take Jack out to eat later that day.

Pulling out the ingredients he needed, along with two baking sheets. He put the warm water and yeast into a bowl allowing it to set as he made the frosting.

Since the pair didn't go to sleep till about midnight last night, Mark knew he had at least an hour and a half before Jack woke up.

*time skip again cuz im lazy and dis is only a filler.*

Jack rolls out of bed after being woken up by Chica jumping on the bed and hitting him the face. Groaning loudly, Jack forced himself to stand up, heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Finishing his routine, walking out of the bathroom wearing only boxers, he walks out of the room and into his own. Putting on a pair of skinny blue jeans and the cherry blossom hoodie Mark got him. Throwing his clothes onto his bed, he went downstairs to see what Mark was up to.

"Morning Markimoo! Whatcha making?"

"Oh, you'll see...By the way, are you allergic to anything? I kinda need to know so I don't accidentally kill you in the future. "

"I'm allergic to Rosemary, but other than that nothing really. " He nods in response and went back to cleaning up the kitchen. Jack went over to the coffee brewer and started it going. "Really? "

"What? I haven't had coffee since I left Ireland, I need some. Like now. " Mark laughs at his boyfriend as he searches the cupboards for a coffee mug. Mark 'causally' checked out Jack's ass.  He smiles to himself as he remembers that he and the Irishman were finally together. "What are you so happy about?"

"Oh, nothing really... Just the fact that I'm dating this hot Irishman." Mark says laughing to himself.

Jack rolls his eyes and turns around, jumping up to sit on the counter, waiting for his coffee. "What are you making anyway? It smells fucking delicious."

"Well you always talked about how much you liked cake, so I made Red Velvet Cinnamon rolls." Jack's eyes went wide with excitement as he thanked Mark multiple times.

A few minutes later, Mark was finishing up the dishes and Jack sitting on the counter. Jack felt himself become slightly anxious. It was so quiet in the house, a little too quiet.

Jack wasn't one for quiet. He's always had to have something to distract him.

An idea pops into his head, as he hurries upstairs, digging around his room for the speaker Cry had given him as a birthday gift.

"Where is it... "

Spotting the small speaker next to his bag, Jack grabs it and turns it on as he runs back into the kitchen. Connecting his phone and pressing play to his favorite song at the moment.