19

×××××××

Jack's POV

I called for Mark and received silence in return. 'He's been gone for three and a half hours. What the hell is he doing?'

Just as that thought crosses my mind, the door bursts open and Mark is standing with two bags in hand. A little bag in his mouth. I laugh at the sight and go up to him and take the bag out of his mouth.

"There's still like four more bags in the car, plus the food. " I raise an eyebrow as he sets the bags down near the couch.

"Jesus Mark what did you go and buy? " I say as I head outside with him following. He opens the trunk and I grab the four bags and he picks up the food.

"What's in these bags?" Mark closes the trunk and locks the car. "Wall padding and Chica some new chew toys." I nod as we walk back to the house. He looks at me before opening the door. "What?"

"Sorry, I forgot you were wearing my flannel."

"Do you want it back?" He opens the door and we walk in. "I mean your going to have to give it back eventually. I just never let anyone wear it usually."

I nod and set the bags down next to the couch. Mark goes into the kitchen and I start to hear scratching and I remember Chica is still outside. "Hey Mark?"

"Yeah?!"

"Can you let Chica in? She's still outside."

"Okay!" I sit down on the couch and stare at the bags. "So uh, what's in these other bags?"

"I'll show you after we eat." Mark says, walking up to me and handing my Chinese food to me. I say thank you and start eating. Mark sits down next to me.

"The fans seemed to really like you."

"Really? I was trying so hard to make a good impression..."

"Well you must've left a good one cause while I was out I got like ten million messages, asking if you were going to be on my channel again." Mark sits up so he's looking right at me.

"So I figured since I'm moving my recording stuff into an office place. That uh you could help out with the livestreams and stuff."

I smile at his word's, "That sounds awesome! I'd love to help! Didn't you say that you have other friends who work with you?"

"Yeah! They're all excited to meet you!" I nod and finish off my food, setting my empty container on the table. "Do I get to find out what's in the bag's now?"

He chuckles at me and eats the last of his food. He leans over the couch arm and picks up the two bags he hand brought in. Handing them to me and also moving the little bag into his lap.

I opened the first bag which had two hoodies inside. One was black with Japanese writing on the arms and cherry blossom trees on the chest.

I stood up and pulled it over my head. It was a little big on me, but it was still pretty.

"I love it, it's so soft and cool looking. " He laughs at my excitement as I take the hoodie back off. The second one was the same size and had the "Lover" print from the IT movie.

I start doing my Pennywise impression, making Mark laugh. I take off the hoodie and laid it on the coffee table.

I sit back down and pull the clothes out of the second bag. It was a bunch of flannels and I look at him confused. A light blush crept on his face as he spoke.

"I uh.. figured we could have some matching flannels or something. " I laugh and put the shirts back into the bag.

"Aw, that's adorable. Thank you Marki Mark!"

"Anything for you. " He says as he picks up the small bag and hands it to me. "Okay, last one."

"What's this? " I take the bag out of his hands.

"Open it and find out. "

I lift open the box and gasp at the sight. It was two leather bracelets. One had a green clover pendant and the other a pink moustache. The metal holding the bracelet together hand M+J engraved on it.

"M-Mark? W-Why d-did you.."

"Well I know you're a sucker for sappy stuff and I figured this is the best way to ask you.." He takes the one with the moustache on it and put it on my arm.

"You already know how much I love you and all the good stuff, so I'm just going to get straight to the point." He takes his hand into mine and looks at me. "Would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend."

"Of course! But..what about.."

"Don't think about him, he can't bother you here. It's just you and I."

I nod and pull him in for a kiss, which he quickly accepted. I lean back on to the couch and Mark towers over me.

( Get your head out of the gutter, they ain't gonna do the dirty, although my mind comes from the gutter.)

He breaks the kiss and smiles at me, he leans in again and I close my eyes instinctively. I felt hands around my stomach, but was surprised when he began to tickle my sides.

I start to laugh and move around as he attacks my sides. "M-Mark!.... S-Stop!"

He ignores my cries and continues to tickle me. I tried to grab his arms, but failed as I started to laugh harder. "M-Mark! Pl-Please!" I start to cough, seeing that I couldn't handle much more.

He stops and gets off of me, helping me sit up as well. I let myself calm down before rolling over and laying on Mark.

"Hey, wanna watch Netflix? "

"Um sure whatcha got on there? " Mark grabs the remote and Netflix appears on the TV, Mark looking through to find something. I suddenly see my favorite movie and I snatch the remote from him and select it.

"The Nightmare before Christmas? You realize it's September right? "

"Fuck off, I'm a sucker for Tim Burton movies. " I press play and we begin to watch the movie.

We spent the next two hours acting out scenes between Jack and Sally, singing along with the movie or just trying to mess with other.

When the movie ended, I was sitting on Mark's lap, laying on his chest. Mark was half asleep and was trying to keep his eyes open. I roll my eyes and move off of him to turn off the TV and going into the kitchen to throw away the food containers.

I go around the house and lock the doors, making sure Chica was in the house. I turn off all the lights and walk back over to Mark.

"Mark? Mark come on, we gotta go upstairs." I get a mumble in response, so I grab his arm in an attempt to get him up. "Mark please, we both know your gonna have a crick in your neck if we stay down here."

He groans loudly before standing up and walking up the stairs. I follow behind him, grabbing the two bags of mine. He walks to his room and I go towards mine. "What are you doing?" Mark tiredly says.

"Going to my room?" I toss the bags on the floor and walk over to him, only to be dragged to his room. "Mark, what are you doing?!"

He lays down on the bed and holds his arms out. "I wants cuddles." I smile and crawl into the king sized bed with him. I turn to face him and lean into his chest. "I love you Jack."

"I love you too Marki."

☪ Aurora ☪

One, two
I'm coming for you.

Three, Four
Will a body hit the floor?

Five, Six
I'll break you like a stick.

Seven, Eight
Is there truly light?

Nine, Ten
We'll see each other again...