12

××××××

Jack woke up on his couch, his phone and empty Doritos bag next to him. He stretched, cringing at the 'pop's' his body made.

He heard the dinging his phone made when it was almost dead. Looking to see why it was still on, he saw that Mark was passed out on Skype.

Guess they never ended the call last night.

Laughing quietly and taking a quick screenshot, Jack stood from the couch and went up to his bedroom to plug up his phone. He left the call going through.

His flight for L.A left in three day's at 9 am. Which makes sneaking out of the house easier. Jason doesn't wake up till 2 in the afternoon, and he's a pretty deep sleeper. Most of the time depends on how much he drinks.

Making up an excuse for his absence will be the harder part. He can't just say he's visiting family because Jason knew about Jack's past pretty well. Jack wouldn't visit his father if it was life or death.

He'll figure something out eventually.

But now, he should probably go downstairs and clean up the glass.

*time skip cause it's 3 am and I've been rewriting chapters all day*

Today's the big day.

Mark and Jack will finally meet in person.

They were both worried about meeting, but Jack is a little more on edge.

Actually that's an understatement, Jack's WAY more worried than Mark could be right now.

He doesn't want to mess things up with Mark like he has with everyone else. Mark might be his only way of escaping his abusive relationship.

Jack currently sat in the airport, tapping his feet away nervously. He had already gone through security and was now waiting for his flight to be called.

He was wearing a short sleeve Spiderman shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, a black jumper, and black converse.

What? He likes black.

Soon his flight was called and Jack unglued himself from his seat and made it to the gate.

'Well it's now or never' (love me now, now, now, now, now, now. Now or Never)

*more skipping of the time*

Jack was woken up by a small old lady telling that the plane landed. Saying a quick thank you, he stood from his seat and grabbed his suitcase.

He noticed that the old woman was alone and was having trouble with her bag. Being the nice person he is, he picked up her bag and helped her off the plane.

"Your such a nice boy. You wouldn't mind waiting with me till my granddaughter comes to me, would you? "

"Of course not! I'm waiting for someone too, so I have some time to kill. "

Jack and Sophie (the lady's name) found her luggage and went to a cafe nearby. Sophie said that this was where she was told to wait.