27

Everything past this point is unedited/ rewritten and utter pure cringe, like seriously what the f u c was I thinking. Not connected to what you just read so I'm sorry Im also about to get rid of this whole first section so dont get too emotional over it.

If your just finding this your probably better off just stopping cause j e e z 2016 me did not know how to write
also uh #shamelesspromtion  but I'm taking 83747 years to finish editing this, sorry-

××××

Third POV

Jack woke up tangled in Mark's arms. The faint smell of chocolate radiating from his shirt. Jack giggles and moves out from under his lover.

Jack slowly got up from the hospital bed, his legs were still weak, but he hated being confined to that damn bed.

He shuffled over to the door and opened it, peaking into the hallway. There was one or two nurses walking around, so he didn't have to worry about getting noticed. (NOTICE MEH!)

(go ahead admit it, you read that in Mark's voice)

He walked around the floor he was on for a few minutes. Of course falling a bunch of times, but it was fine. He was on the way back to his room, when a faint scream echoed throughout the hall.

It startled Jack, but he just assumed it was coming from another floor. But it wasn't, another scream was heard. Jack walked towards the sound, looking into each room as he passed them. The screams turning into yells and profanities echoing.

"AHH!................ "

The screams stop.

Jack stood in front of the door to his room.

He opens door.

He falls to the ground.

Crying.

Speechless.

Hurt.

His heart shattered

Guilt ridden.

Mark laid, several feet ahead of him. Dead.

Jack gets up and goes over to Mark, not caring about the blood staining his bare feet.

He reached out a hand towards the red head. Mark's eyes still open, and staring him down as he did so.

Jack noticed the multiple stab wounds. The cut marks ruining his beautifully tanned skin. The knife was still there. Sticking out of his chest, out of his heart.

Jack grabs the knife and pulls it out of Mark.

The door shut.

Jack jumped, pointing the knife towards it.

A chuckle was heard, loud and clear.

It was Jason. Smiling, holding another knife in his hand.

Both men stood in silence. Jack still had tears streaming down his face, but didn't care at the moment.

"This is what happens Jack, this what happens when you try and defy me."

"Shut the hell up."

He laughs, Jack growling with anger and sorrow. He threw the knife at Jason. But only for Jason to move out of the way quick enough to only get a cut on his cheek.