8

××××××

Marks POV

After our first video chat, we've talked every day for the past while.

I've learned so much about the Irishman and it only made me love him more.

Yeah if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm in love with Jack, but can you blame me?

He's just so perfect and adorable and cute and sweet and caring.......

God, I fucking love him.

Once during a call, it was really late where he was, and I kept trying to hang up to let him sleep. He continuously asked me till I agreed to talk to him until he fell asleep.

I swear it was the cutest thing watching him try to deny the fact that he was sleepy. Then fell asleep not long after.

The next morning he texted me asking why I hung up and after I told him why he replied with:

"But I wanted to say good morning to you when you woke up!"

You can't dare to look me in the face and tell I'm wrong for falling for this man.

But I doubt he'll love me back, besides I'm pretty sure he mentioned a boyfriend a while back.

Even if he was single, I wouldn't really have a chance with him...

Right?

*time skip, a few days*

I'm getting really worried.

Jack hasn't answered my calls in the last week almost. He's never missed a day of us talking because he would always bring up how happy it makes him.

I'm sitting in my office at the moment, staring at the Skype screen.

'Should I call him again?'

'He could just be really busy and doesn't have time to talk...'

One last try wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

I pressed the call button and sat back in my chair, hoping for the best.

I waited.

And waited.

But once more, no answer.

Not gonna lie, I'm way more on edge now, something about this whole thing just isn't right...

I jumped up from my desk and ran into my room, grabbing my phone.

I opened up the Kik app and found our chat.

Markimoo: Jack? You okay?

Markimoo: Jack?

Markimoo: Jack plz answer

Markimoo: I'm getting worried

Markimoo: Did something happen?

Markimoo: Are you just really busy?

Markimoo: Jack please Im not gonna make you talk just let me know your okay
*read*

Markimoo: Jack?!
*read*

Markimoo: I know you're there
*read*

Markimoo: Why can't you just answer me?
*read*

Markimoo: Jack please
*read*

Markimoo: I just need to know that your ok.
*read*

Markimoo: I guess I'm not getting an answer, so I might as well go to sleep. Goodnight Jackaboi

Markimoo: I love you
*text deleted by Markimoo *

☪ Aurora ☪