Prank Gone Wrong

2 months later

Jazzy
Ashanti is due next week and I'm excited and nervous. I left Aug at home while I went with Yas to get us some food.

"I can't believe that you go into labor next week."

"Me either but I'm ready though."

"I bet you are."

"Trust me I am," we went up to the second window to get our food.

I've been having pains in my stomach lately when the pains first started coming I went to see Dr. V and she said it was Braxton Hicks Contractions and she sent me home and told me to take it easy and if the pains become worse for me to call her.

"You ready."

"Yeah everything is in there."

"Yep," Yas drove off.

"You and Aug got everything ready for Ashanti."

"Yep yesterday he our bags in his truck."

"Aug did his own hospital bag."

"Yep."

"I'm excited to me my niece."

"When are you going to make me an auntie."

"I have no idea."

"Y'all ain't busy y'all have a lot of free time on y'all hand."

"Chris do have a 2 year old daughter that we take care of."

"Okay don't keep me waiting 5 years to become an auntie."

"I'm not you've been having any pains."

"Yeah they come and go and they don't last long," Yas nodded.

We pulled up to the house and got out Yas had the food. We walked up the stairs I opened the door and we walked inside. Chris came running down the hall and over to us. Royalty is with my momma and Ms. Joyce.

"Chris what's wrong with you."

"It's Aug."

I dropped my purse and phone and walked towards the bathroom. I walked past the first bathroom but my heart stopped when I reached the second bathroom on the left. I rushed over to Aug who was covered in blood and one of his guns in his hand.

"Aug wake up baby please," I cried and walked over to him.

"CHRIS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED," I screamed. Chris and Yas walked in the bathroom Yas had her mouth covered.

"I went for a jog around the block and when I came back I found Aug like this."

"Come on Aug wake up baby please."

"Let me get him out Jazzy and call 911 to get his body," I stood up.

Before Chris could get Aug out his beige ass started laughing which pissed me off.

"Baybeh it was a prank."

"That shit ain't funny Aug I thought you killed your self," I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked in the kitchen and Yas was right behind me. I began to have pains again this time a lot stronger then before.

"Jazzy you okay," Yas looked at me with worry written all over her face.

"No Yas I'm not," I felt something run down my leg.

"Jazzy I think your water broke," I looked down.

"You're right."

"Lets go upstairs and get you changed."

Me and Yas walked out of the kitchen Aug and Chris finally emerged from down the hall still laughing like shit is funny. Aug had on some clean clothes.