Meeting With The Team

The next day

Aug
Ashanti was back to sleep and I was downstairs making breakfast for Jazzy I had the coffee pot on. I checked on the food then I looked over at Shanti who was in her swing sleeping that was placed on the countertop. Jazzy walked downstairs dressed her hair was in a bun and her face was makeup free. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss then I went over to the stove and turned the stove off I grabbed two plates and began fixing our food.

"What's this meeting about today baybeh."

"You remember me telling you that I wanted to do a self-titled national and international tour."

"Yeah I remember," I placed the plates on the countertop and fixed me some orange juice and gave Jazzy her coffee.

"I'm going to present this idea to my team and get their feedback"

"If this happens will me and Shanti be coming with you," Jazzy said a prayer and we began eating.

"Of course I wouldn't leave y'all here but I want this tour to take place after the wedding."

"I agree are you starting on planning the wedding today."

"Yeah me and Bambii are going to look at different venues in different cities one of them will be the venue for the ceremony and the reception or the ceremony by itself and the reception by itself."

"Okay you got enough milk pumped for Shanti."

"Yeah I do and Aug don't hold her every time you put her down to nap."

"It's going to be hard but I gotcha baybeh Mike coming to get you."

"Yeah he's coming to get me."

"Alright."

"Are you getting out of the house today."

"Nah I don't feel like going anywhere so it's just me and baybeh girl."

"Okay if you planning on doing laundry get the clothes out of the dryer."

"Alright how you feel about leaving Shanti for the first time since you had her."

"I'm not ready to leave you or her but I have to."

"You'll be fine baybeh after your meeting FaceTime me and we'll talk."

"Okay," we finished eating I placed the dishes in the dishwasher Jazzy gave Shanti a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm about to go babe see you later."

"Alright I love you."

"I love you too," me and Jazzy kissed.

Jazzy walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. I unattached Shanti from her swing and walked out of the kitchen and to the door locking it. I then made my way upstairs to get her bathe and dressed for the day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jazzy
Everyone commented on how beautiful Shanti was then we got right down to business.

"This have been on my mind for about a month and half and now."

"What is it."

"A self-entitled national and international tour."

"We all think that's a great idea when do you want the tour to start."

"After me and August get back from our honeymoon but you all can start planning the tour today."

"Okay it's going to take us that long to get each venue booked in the city."

"Alright."

"Are there any accommodations we need to know about."

"Yes August and Ashanti will be coming with me right along with my assistant Bambii so we will be on a jet and no after parties."

"Alright," I glanced over at Bambii and she was busy taking notes and writing everything down.

"Are we trying to hit 50 cities or 56 cities internationally."

"I want to try and 56 but more than likely we're going to stop at 50."

"Okay that's fine with us."

We continued on with talking about the tour that'll be coming up in a few months then me and Bambii left heading towards the fist venue we'll be looking at for the wedding.