Last Show Before The World Tour

Shanti in m/m

2 weeks later

Jazzy
I decided to do a final show before I get married and before I got on the world tour that I'm doing. A few days ago I found the perfect wedding dress along with the perfect dress for Shanti to wear. We arrived at the venue I got out and Aug had got Shanti out paparazzi was every taking pictures I still had a few hours before the show starts so the fans haven't arrived yet. I was met by Bambii we hugged then she went over the list of songs I'll be doing my personal favorite is Mona Lisa which I will be performing last.

"Shanti you ready to see and hear your mommy sing," I looked over at Shanti and she held a smile on her face.

"I'll take that as a yes Shanti."

"That's all her and Callie do smile."

"Yup," we made it to my dressing room.

Bambii had all of my favorite snacks set up Aug took a seat on the couch with Shanti.

"Boss lady I have to take a phone call then I'm heading to the stage make sure everything is just right for you."

"Okay," Bambii walked out closing the door behind her.

"What you wearing tonight."

"I have no idea Cj is making my outfits tonight so he'll be bringing the outfits with him."

"Okay what's the name of the tour."

"I have no idea yet."

"Haven't been focused on the tour."

"No my main focus is Shanti, you and the wedding."

"How does it feel to perform again?"

"A little weird but it'll feel fine as soon as I start singing," Aug nodded and my manager Kori walked in.

"Jazzy Bambii was walking towards her car I'm guessing go get you or herself something to eat or drink when some random car sped in her direction and hit her she's on her way to the hospital."

"Okay please keep me posted."

"I will right now I need for you to get to the stage for soundcheck."

"Alright," Shanti began to get fussy and I reached for her.

"She's just hungry you go ahead and go to soundcheck I'll feed her."

"Okay," I walked out of the dressing room and over to the stage.

"Y'all have the song list for tonight," my band nodded.

"Alright so first up is After The Hurricane, Bust Your Windows, In Love With Another Man, Redemption, 10 Seconds, Forever Don't Last, Mascara and Masterpiece (Mona Lisa)."

My band did a count off and began planting the music to After The Hurricane and I began to sing.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Aug
I'm so proud of Jazzy right now she's out there killing it on the stage. An hour before the show started we found out that the person that hit Bambii was her ex and he's in jail and she's doing good got a broken leg so she'll be out of work for a while. Shanti fell asleep when Jazzy was started on the 4th song so I'm the only one that's watching my baybeh. Cj had to leave to get to his date, CiCi is getting ready to have her baby, Jazzy and Chris are in Virginia spending time with momma Joyce. I looked down at Shanti and she was waking up as Jazzy started the second to last song.

"You hear your mommy," I pointed towards the stage and Shanti whole face lit up and she began to bounce up and down.

Every time I hear Jazzy sing my heart gets all warm and fuzzy. I looked down at Shanti and she was trying to sway her little body as she listened to her mommy sultry voice. Jazzy ended the song and everyone began to cheer and sing and Jazzy smiled at them.

"As you know me and my fiancé August have a gorgeous baby girl Ashanti you all want to see her," the crowd sing Jazzy looked over at me and Shanti.

"Babe can you come out with Shanti," I walked on the stage with Shanti.

"Wazzam everyone," I said into the microphone and the crowd responded back.

"Everyone this is me and August beautiful baby girl Ashanti y'all say hey to her," everyone said hey to Shanti.

Jazzy began to sing Masterpiece and Shanti got hype Jazzy started singing to Shanti and I watched as my baybeh girl held a smile on her face Jazzy kissed Shanti and continued singing this is something that Shanti will remember for forever.