Fairytale Ending

Jazzy wedding dress in m/m

Couple months later

Jazzy
The day have finally came I've been planning this day since Aug proposed to me and it's here I've been waiting on this day and now I don't have to wait any longer. My hair and makeup was did already know I'm getting Shanti ready who is daddy's girl and been asking for Aug all morning.

"DaDa DaDa Dada."

"Let me get you ready Shanti then I'll give you to MawMaw and she'll let you FaceTime Aug."

"All she is going to do is smile at Aug."

"He brightens her day just by him saying her name."

"Damn shame turned my baby into a daddy's girl."

"Cha you know it was going to happen."

"Yeah I should've known she'll be 1 soon do Aug want another baby."

"He says that he's good with Shanti but I know he's going to want a boy soon."

"Yeah I'm excited for your world tour that's coming up."

"Me too it's actually called Family Affair with Jazmine Alsina instead of Jazmine Sullivan since I'll be married."

"You're incorporating Shanti and Aug in the tour."

"Yep I can't go anywhere without my babies," I zipped Shanti dress up Cha had fluffed her hair hair and put a headband around it to make it look like a fro.

"I'll put her shoes on while she FaceTime Aug you go ahead and get dressed Jazzy."

"Yes ma'am make sure the came stay on y'all."

"Alright baybeh."

Yas and Cha got my dress and helped me get dressed my momma was busy doing CiCi makeup while CiCi breastfed her daughter. Cj was busy doing his own makeup.

"Jazzy you look gorgeous," I turned and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Thank you big sis."

"No problem I can't believe that you're getting married."

"Me either but I'm ready."

"Alright baby girl lets get you married."

----------The Ceremony----------------
I walked down the aisle by myself I stood in front of Rev. Wallace and Aug I passed my bouquet to Yas and Rev. Wallace proceeded with the ceremony.

""To all present I say: We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do, however, celebrate with Jazmine and August the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today."

I let my eyes graze around the venue and it was amazing like it was the first time we came to Château de Chéronne.

""True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

Aug
Me and Jazzy didn't have the time to write our vows out since I had to do a 15 city tour and cared for my one and only princess Shanti. So we'll recite vows that the Rev. Wallace say.

"Do you August take Jazmine to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," slid Jazzy ring on her finger.

"And Jazzy do you take August to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jazzy slid the ring on my finger.

"By the power vested in me and in the country of France I know pronunciation you husband and wife you may know kiss your bride," me and Jazzy kissed as every clapped.

"I present to you Mr. & Mrs. August Anthony Alsina Jr."

Jazzy got her bouquet from Yas and we walked down the aisle as husband and wife. This is the fairytale ending that Jazzy told me that she wanted and what I gave to her.

The End.