Shower For Ashanti

The setup for Ashanti shower in m/m

A few days later

Jazzy
I walked out of my bathroom in my robe and saw CiCi eating my Oreos, Cj strolling on his phone, Yas taking selfies and Cha putting a dress on my bed.

"Umm who let y'all in and why are you eating my Oreos CiCi."

"Aug let us in he told us to help you get dressed and make sure you be at the venue on time," I rolled my eyes.

"I be on time."

"You was late to lunch yesterday."

"That's because I was busy."

"Busy getting that back blown out," I flicked Cj off.

"CiCi why are you eating my Oreos."

"Im hungry."

"You will be buying me some more if you eat them all."

"Okay."

"Alright sis you gotta get dressed then Cha gotta do your hair and Cj is going to beat that face."

"Okay," I walked over to them Yas held my dress in her hands.

"Isn't the split too high me."

"Nope plus Aug picked it out."

"I should've known," I removed my robe and put the dress on.

"Yass Jazzy you about to be slaying all day."

"Come on sis sit down so I can flat iron this hair," I sat down and Cha got started on my hair and Ch got started on my makeup.

"These are the shoes Aug requested for you to wear," Yas held up the sandals for me to wear.

"No I'm not wearing no sandals not with this dress go in my closet and get a pair of my Christian Louboutins."

"Aug said no heels."

"I don't care what Aug said this dress do not go with no sandals," Yas nodded and went in my closet.

CiCi stood up and stretched and my eyes went wide.

"Why are you looking like that Jazzy," CiCi asked.

"I didn't know you was pregnant."

"How you didn't know it was on her IG page."

"I must've missed it on my news feed or something."

"Turn the post notifications on for CiCi then you'll be able to see everything."

"I need to turn on my notifications for all y'all."

"Jazzy which Louboutins you gon wear," I looked at Jazzy.

"The one on the right," she nodded and sat down at my feet and put them on.

"Do Aug supposed to be coming back to get dressed."

"Nah he's getting dressed at the venue T is coming to get us.

"Okay."

Cha finished my makeup I heard my phone ding. I had Jazzy to read the message from Aug then I told her to let him know that I'm getting dressed now.

"How many hours left until the baby shower."

"An hour so Cj you gotta finish up so we can get a move on."

"I'm finishing now."

Once Cj was finished with my makeup I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I got my phone from Yas and told her to grab my slippers just in case these heels don't work out. Yas had my slippers in her and we made our way downstairs to the door. CiCi opened the door and T was just pulling up he hopped out and opened the back door for us to get in. I got in with the help of T then CiCi, Yas, Cha and Cj got in and T closed the door. T walked up to the house closed and locked the door. He got in on the driver side of the SUV truck and drove off heading towards the venue.

Aug
After I did a final run through of the space I went in the side room and got dressed. I walked out of the room just as the guests began to arrive. I greeted each one of them then they sat down at the table. Now we gotta wait on my baby and her crew. Momma Pam and my momma was sitting at the grandparents table that me and Jazzy created. Yas, CiCi, Cha and Cj walked in. Yas walked to the front of the space.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Ashanti baby shower in your house Yasmine Sullivan and big sister to Jazmine can the daddy to be August make his way to the front please," I walked towards the front.

Cha walked up to me and placed a crown own my head then she kissed my cheek.

"Everyone please help me welcome the mommy to be Jazmine," Jazzy walked in with T on her side.

I looked down at her feet and shook my head because I could've sworn I told Yas no heels but Jazzy got on heels anyways. Jazzy walked up to us Cha placed the tiara on her head and gave her a hug. T walked away to his seat.

"Okay parents to be y'all can go to the table that's set up just for y'all."

I lead Jazzy over to our table she sat down and I sat next to her. Yas went on to explain what the first game was.

"Baybeh I thought I told you know heels because your feet is going to swell up later."

"I had Yas to bring my slippers and plus I was making an entrance so I didn't want to walk in with my fuzzy Puma slippers."

"Aight who got your slippers now."

"Cj," Cj walked over we spoke to each other then he handed me Jazzy slippers.

Yas got started on the first game as I took Jazzy heels off and put on her slippers. I sat back down and gave Jazzy a kiss. Jazzy picked up my phone and went to the camera and began to take selfies of us.