Shanti First Time In The Pool

Aug
We made it back to the house it was cool outside but I wanted to get in the pool with my babies. I turned the heat on in the indoor pool house then I made my way back inside of the house. Jazzy was making faces at Shanti.

"Baybeh I got the heat on low in the pool house you wanna go swimming."

"Yeah I'm down with that."

"Okay go get changed and I'll get Shanti changed."

"Alright," Jazzy gave me Shanti then we both went upstairs.

Jazzy went into our room and I went into Shanti room I went in her closet and pulled out her one piece bathing suit then walked out of her closet and over to her changing table. I got her dressed in her one piece Jazzy walked in she got Shanti from me. I walked into our room removed my shirt, socks, shoes, and pants I grabbed my swimming trunks from my dresser drawer than I put them on. I walked out of our room Shanti and Jazzy was standing in the hall.

"Baybeh you look gorgeous."

"Thank you my bikini fine."

"Yeah let's go swimming."

We walked into the indoor pool house it felt good in here so I didn't mess with the heater. I jumped in the pool while Jazzy and Shanti got in my the steps. As soon as the cold water hit Shanti feet she started crying."

"Daddy know the water cold baybeh," I kissed Shanti cheek and she calmed down.

Jazzy dipped down some with Shanti and instead of crying she laughed loudly. Jazzy kept dipping down in the water with Shanti and she laughed and smiled I looked at them with a smile. I swam around Jazzy and Shanti causing Shanti to put her focus on me.

"Daddy can swim can't he."

Shanti just looked at me I stopped swimming and pecked her little lips causing her to smile and laugh. Jazzy began to move around with the pool I made faces at Shanti causing her to laugh some more.

Jazzy
I gave Shanti to Aug so that I could swim around some. After swimming around I made my way back towards Aug and Shanti. Aug dipped down further in the pool making the water come up to Shanti back he moved around with her.

"She gon love to swim Jazzy cause she just chilling."

"I was like that."

"You were."

"Yeah my momma said that when I was younger I wanted to be a mermaid."

"Oh yeah."

"Yep I always fascinated by mermaids when I was younger."

"You never told me that."

"I guess I forgot," Aug nodded.

"Let me guess you wanted to be like Ariel from the little mermaid."

"Yep she was my favorite Disney tv show."

"Oh okay."

Aug was about to say something else until Shanti splashed water in his face Shanti thought it was funny and continued to splash Aug in his face. I got Shanti from Aug as he wiped his face. I stretched Shanti back in my arms and moved her around in the water. I looked down at Shanti and she was just chilling every once in a while she'll look at Aug who was swimming around us and stealing kisses from Shanti.