Paris

That night

Aug
Bambii wasn't up to going out with me and Jazzy since we've been nearly everywhere in Paris she's going to sleep while me, Jazzy and Shanti go to the Love Park first then the Love Lock Bridge and back to the hotel to get some sleep.

"Shanti tell momma that she look pretty," Jazzy looked at me and Shanti through the bathroom mirror as she pulled her hair into a bun.

"Aug I only have on sweats and a tank top and a hoodie."

"And you're still pretty."

"Is Shanti bundled up good because you know it's starting to get cold."

"Yeah baybeh girl is all bundled up and if what she got on isn't enough I'll put her inside of my jacket."

"Okay let's get going," Jazzy walked out of the bathroom and put her jacket on.

Me and Shanti already had on their jackets Jazzy and Shanti had fur jackets and I had on a tan jacket that got fur on the inside. I grabbed my phone and the hotel card Jazzy placed her phone in her pocket. We walked out of the hotel I locked the door then we walked over to the elevator and stepped on going down to the lobby.

40 minutes later
We arrived at the Love Park 20 minutes ago and we walked around the park now me and Jazzy are taking pictures of each other with Shanti and posted them on IG. Then I took pictures of Jazzy by herself then Jazzy took pictures of me by myself. We walked back over to the truck I strapped Shanti in then I helped Jazzy in Mike drove off heading to the Love Lock Bridge.

We made it to the Love Lock Bridge I got me and Jazzy a lock with a sharpie while she held a sleeping Shanti Jazzy yawned.

"Aight baybeh what you want the lock to say."

"Something simple so I love Jazmine and Ashanti."

"Okay," I wrote what Jazzy said then I signed both of our names.

Me and Jazzy kissed then I placed the rock around the bridge we kissed the key and I threw it over the bridge. Me and and Jazzy intertwined our hands and walked back to the truck heading back to the hotel.

Jazzy
Aug and Shanti was still sleep and I was getting me some water when there was a knock at the hotel door I walked over to the looked out the peep hole and I opened the door letting Bambii in.

"I know it's late but I just got an email from one of the leaders of the LGBT Community and she wanted to know would you speak at an event she's hosting I emailed her back to get the event name and date."

"Of course I would speak I love the LGBT community all have."

"That's great to here because a lot of people don't like us at all."

"It don't matter what they like you all are comfortable in y'all skin so embrace it I did."

"It's a process but I'm learning."

"From the looks of your IG y'all had a good time."

"Yeah we did but because Shanti was sleep and I was getting tired we came back to the hotel Aug and Shanti is passed out sleep."

"Okay I just wanted you to know about the event I'll have more details in the morning."

"Alright goodnight boss lady."

"Goodnight," Bambii walked out I went to throw my water bottle away.

I walked into the bedroom I was in my pjs already so I just climbed into the bed next to Aug Shanti was in her crib that was in our room. Aug wrapped his arms around me and brought my body close to his I yawned again then finally let my eyes close and sleep take over my body.