Battle of the Sexes Girls vs. Boys Cont.

Chris
Me, Yas, and RoRo pulled up to Aug and Jazzy house we got out Yas had RoRo we walked up to their door and I rung the doorbell. Jazzy answered the door she stepped aside letting us in then closed the door.

"Hey y'all."

"Wassup Chris," I dapped Aug up Jazzy, momma Pam and momma Sheila just looked at me.

"Why y'all just staring at me."

"Nigga you know why this whole house is divided it's battle of the sexes girls vs. boys so us women will not be talking to y'all until we find out the sex of the baby."

"Baybeh you want something to eat or drink."

"Aug didn't I just say us women ain't talking to y'all men," Aug just stared at Yas.

"As long as my wife is pregnant with my child we both will be talking to each other now baybeh you want anything to eat or drink."

"Juice."

"Apple juice," Jazzy nodded.

"Jazzy can I talk to you in private."

"Yeah," I followed Jazzy outside to the back.

"Y'all got it looking nice out here."

"Yeah so wassup what you gotta talk to me about," I pulled the ring box out my pocket and opened.

"Damn that's nice it's not as nice as mines but I know Yas would love it."

"You think so."

"I know so when are you going to propose."

"I have no idea," I ran my hand down my face.

"How about after me and Aug reveal what we're having."

"Are you sure I know today is about y'all baby and I don't want to take away from y'all special moment," Aug walked outside with Jazzy juice.

"Chris when you proposing to Yas," Aug looked down at the ring.

"I was telling Chris that he should propose after we reveal what we're having."

"Yeah I agree cause momma Pam is leaving to go back home to start packing and move here."

"Okay I'll do it."

"Good now lets go back inside."

We walked back inside and the rest of Aug family have finally arrived Jazzy blessed the food and we began eating.

Jazzy
After everyone finished eating everyone casted their vote for either a boy or a girl. I tallied up the votes and it's more girl votes than it is boy votes. Aug lead everyone outside where we would be releasing the balloons I stood next to Aug.

"Any of the guys want to change their vote."

"Nope we confident it's a boy."

"Okay don't say I didn't give y'all a chance to change y'all vote."

Me and Aug opened the box letting the pink balloons fall out. All we heard was screams from the ladies and teeth smacking from the men. Aug got on his twitter and made a post I pulled out my phone and went to my notifications

 Aug got on his twitter and made a post I pulled out my phone and went to my notifications

"Jazzy what's the baby name."

"Ashanti Lyric Alsina."

"Aww Chris we gotta go shopping for my niece right now lets go," Yas started pulling on Chris arm and I nodded to him.

"Yas I have something to ask you."

"Not now Chris we gotta go shopping for Ashanti."

"Yas dammit hold on let me ask you something."

"Okay what."

"I love you and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, you changed my whole mind set and made me a better man just for you and helped me become a better daddy for our baby girl RoRo so Yasmine will you marry me," I smiled as Chris opened the ring box and Yas gasped.

"I don't know what to say."

"SAY YES," we all yelled.

"Yes," we all clapped as Chris put the ring on Yas finger.

"Alright I love y'all of you but y'all gotta go or don't be loud I'm tired and I'm going upstairs to take a nap."

"Jazzy you don't wanna talk with us."

"No I want to sleep I'm tired."

"Okay," I gave Aug a kiss.

I made my way inside and upstairs to my room I pulled my hair in a bun removed my sandals and got in my bed.