The Perfect Wedding Venue

Bambii in m/m

Jazzy
After we looked at the 5th venue with Taylor the owner of this venue I looked at Bambii and her facial expression screamed hell no.

"So what do you guys think about this venue."

"It's big but not big enough."

"How many guests you are having."

"Between 2500-3500 guests."

"Oh okay thank you for coming," we both nodded and walked out and got in the truck heading towards Bambii house.

"Jazmine can I make a suggestion."

"Sure."

"How about we fly to Paris and look at venues there."

"Okay get together our hotel rooms and I'll notify the jet."

"Wait a minute y'all have a jet."

"Yes we do."

"So no more making flights and waiting at the airport."

"Yes and as long as you work for me you will ride with me on the jet."

"You ain't playing with me are you."

"Nah I'm not playing."

"Excuse my language but oh shit I'm about to get on a jet," I laughed at Bambii.

"Make sure you pack a week's worth of clothes."

"Wait we're not staying a day."

"No it's Shanti and your first time in Paris so I want y'all to enjoy it."

"Yo you're the best boss I ever had usually I'll be working my ass off and take flights like normal people what you're giving me is the celebrity experience and I never had this type of experience ever."

"Why would I want my assistant on a different flight when the jet is big enough for all of us."

"My last boss made me leave several hours before she did and I barely paid my bills."

"How much was you getting paid a week $7500."

"That's not a bad price to be living in Atlanta but when you have other bills you have to pay that amount isn't going to cut it."

"You're right."

"I hope I'm not paying you too much."

"$15,000 a week is enough I pay all of my bills on time and I pay my momma bills too thanks to you helping me out."

"No problem I was raised by a single mother so I know how it is for a woman who's raising her child or children by herself when I made it in the music industry I promised my momma that she wouldn't have to worry about any bill and she's been living good for years now."

"Let me go ahead and get the hotel rooms together."

"And I'll get the jet together."

10 minutes later
Mike pulled up to Bambii house she gathered her things Mike opened the back door for Bambii before she got out I stopped her.

"Be ready in an hour Mike will be back to get you."

"Yes ma'am, Bambii got out and Mike closed the door and got back in the driver seat.

He made sure Bambii was in her house before he drove off towards my house.

Hours later

Aug
When Jazzy come home she surprised me with a week trip to Paris I had gotten me and Shanti bags packed then we waited on Jazzy. Right now we are outside again at the Château de Chéronne.

"So what do you all think of my parents home."

"It's beautiful Leilani."

"Thank you have you two reached a decision," I looked at Jazzy Shanti was just chilling in my arms.

"Yes we would love to have the wedding and reception here."

"Great do you want to do the ceremony outside and have the lake as the backdrop or do you want to have the ceremony on the inside of the ceremony space."

"Outside near the lake and the reception will be on the inside in the space for receptions."

"Alright I will let my family know we have several activities for both Alsina and Sullivan family to do so please feel free to come out a month early to enjoy the activities."

"Okay we will."

I had got the price of the home from Leilani and I wrote out the check and handed it to her we thanked her again then we walked back to the truck Mike helped Jazzy and Bambii in I got in behind them and strapped Shanti in her booster seat. Mike started up the truck and drove off.

Front & back of Chateau de Chérrone