Christmas Review

Now I don't remember much of what happened Christmas from my Snapchat and my Instagram I had a pretty wild time. So as far as THAT goes... yes you can say I enjoyed Christmas.

But on the same note, I didn't. First off I bought a lot of present for others and I was literally only joking when I said I bought all these presents for myself. I'm not that shallow or selfish. Now don't get me wrong I'm extremely grateful for for the gifts this person did get but at the same time I have a huge problem.

If you come to me (and this is anyone) IF YOU COME TO ME AND ASK ME WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS AND I TELL YOU... THIS ONE THING. DO NOT MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE BY GETTING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I ASKED YOU FOR.

If I tell you I want this ONE particular thing and you go out and buy me clothes. I'm going to slap you. Like I'm going to slap that shit outta you. DONT DO THAT! I can buy my own damn clothes. I DONT NEED CLOTHES. I DONT NEED NOR WANT YOU TO BUY ME CLOTHES NOOOOO.....NOOO HONEY NOOOOOO!!!!

This is like you trying to open a locked door,  and I give you the key and still PICK THE DAMN LOCK.

This is like going to the store and you ask me what I want and I tell you spirit and you bring me Dorito's

It's not the same and it's not what I asked for.

If you're just going have set in your mind that Imma buY you this....THEN DONT ASK ME WHAT THE HELL I WANT.  That is the quickest way to get SLAPPED . I will slap you so hard you're children's children's will feel it. I will slap you so hard your ancestors will feel it.

Especially if I told you what I wanted and you said yeah I got you, you can look forward to it. And I look forward to it and it ain't there. Young bruh be prepared for this ass whooping you gone get until next Christmas.

So Christmas review which is alittle days later total bust for Christmas