The Ruins: part 1

"What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth..."

You look up to see what look like a female goat wearing a purple robe with white decals

"Ah, do not be afraid, my child."

She extends her arm out and gives you her hand to get up. You take her offer.

"Who are you?"

"I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I pass through this place every day to see is anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs."

You are no longer in the box, as if it was a strange dream, but in the same room where you first met flowey.

"This way."

Toriel said as she walked off. Not wanting to be alone in the dark, you follow her. She guides you through a purple gate and into a room with red leaves scattered everywhere, there were two grey staircases on both sides of the room. But something caught you eye...it was a little yellow star. Being the curious 14 year old you are, you touched it.
You heard a little voice...
(The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with determination) (HP fully restored)

"What the...???" you say to yourself, questioning what had just happened

You continue to follow Toriel. You end up in a room, again. The brick on the walls were a bright purple.

"Welcome to you new home, innocent one."

"New home? What the hell is she talking about?" you thought

"Allow me to educate you in the operation of the RUINS.'

Toriel walked towards little pressure plates, about six to be exact. She stepped on four of them in a pattern, then flipped a yellow switch. There was a loud rumble, You looked towards the purple doors to see they were opening.

"The Ruins are full of puzzles. Ancient fusions  between diversions and doorkeys. One must solve them to move from room to room. Please adjust yourself to the sight of them."

Toriel walked into the next room, leaving you to explore this one. You take a look at the switch and the pressure plates. As you started to walk out of the room, you say a sign on the wall next to the door. It read:
"Only the fearless may proceed.
Brave ones, foolish ones.
Both walk not the middle road."

(You are filled with Confusion)

You walk out of the room. Toriel seamed to have been waiting for you.

"To make progress here, you will need to trigger several switches. Do not worry, I have labelled the ones that you need to flip."

She walk ahead. You spotted another sign on the wall, it read:
"Stay on the path."
You followed the order.

There were little bridges made of wooden planks placed above short streams of water.
You crossed over one of the wooden bridges and saw a switch that had yellow arrows pointing to it.

"Oh my god...you sure did label them."

You flipped the switch and looked up ahead, Toriel was standing in front of a spike trap. and beside her was another labeled switch.

"Go ahead, press the switch on the left."

You did as you were told. The spikes shot down as you turned around.

"Splendid! I am proud of you, little one. Let us move to the next room."

You follow Toriel into the next room. There was nothing but a Training Dummy inside.

"As a human living in the Underground, monsters may attack you.

"MONSTERS!?" You shout

"Yes, monsters. You will need to be prepared for this situation. However, Worry not! The process is simple. When you encounter a Monster, you will enter a FIGHT."

"Fight? Like..like a battle?"

"Yes. But while you are in a Fight, strike up a friendly conversation."

"B-b-but what if they want to hurt me!"

"Just stall for time. I will come to resolve the conflict. Practice talking to the Dummy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------