.5.

"Holy water cannot help you now. // See I've had to burn your kingdom down, // And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out. // I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out." - Florence + the Machine 'Seven Devils'

I'm not sure how long it had been since I've seen a human face interact with me. I'm not sure how long I've dreamt of being released. Hell, I'm not even sure how long I've been sitting here rocking back and forth singing songs I remembered from before the breakout. 

All I know is that it had been awhile since Rick left me in here. He hadn't visited me. I hadn't had any heart attacks caused by him waking me up. My eardrums weren't aching due to Rick yelling at me. Hell, he's only fed me twice, and if I'm correct I'd be getting more food today. It's had to have been at least a week since I've been in here, maybe more. Since the first day Rick locked me in here it took two days after that to get me food. After that, two more days. And now looking at it, it's been two days since my last meal. Man. . .I'm starved. My stomach liked to growl after I ate, especially when I was only getting small amounts.

It was driving me crazy. 

Hell, I felt as if I were going insane.

I would create scenarios in my head where I would imagine Aaron would walk in and I would tell him to save me. Sometimes he would, other times he wouldn't. Had to keep it interesting. . .you know? Tell myself I was going to leave soon, keep my hope alive. 

I wonder, I thought to myself. What would Dwight do if he saw me here? Would he rescue me? Would he rescue me and beat the shit out of Rick? Ohhhh, that would be marvellous, my mind snarled. With a devilish grin appearing on my lips, I leant my head against the wall. Time would only tell. 

That's when the door leading outside of the jail flew open. I slightly jumped as my attention darted over to the racket. My eyes widened at the sight of the familiar face. Our gaze met one another, the familiar face grinning like the Grinch. I knew that him being here, especially with someone else that I didn't know, could only mean something was up. To tell the truth, seeing the other person, which was female, with him sort of scared me. Were there more here? "Well, well, well," the familiar snake-like voice rang. "Is this how Alexandria takes care of their prettiest ladies?" He gave me a huge grin as I stood up, stammering towards the door. He turned around to whisper something to the girl. She left quickly, revealing a man to walk in the door. He walked over to my cell door, wrapping his hands around two of the bars. "Bet you're glad I'm here, princess." I smiled up at him, using the door to lean against. 

"You have no idea, Dwight." He smirked at me.

The man checked out the rest of the building and once he came back he stopped right behind Dwight. "What, you two know each other or something?" I looked away, my cell suddenly becoming interesting. 

"I met her in the woods about a week ago. She spared my life." He turned back to the man eyeing him intensely. I turned around and walked back to the small bed laying on the ground. It consisted of blankets. That's all. Just blankets. How was I supposed to survive with just blankets? "Where you going?" 

I fell to the ground from my body being so weak. I managed to get my body turned around to face him. "Where am I going," I retorted back. "Nowhere. I can't leave. The door is locked. There's clearly no way out once it's been locked. Unless it was unlocked. Which you two don't have the key." I rolled onto my back, Dwight not leaving his position. I could tell he was watching me, seeing what I was doing. 

Footsteps came through the archway, Dwight and the other man quickly fell to their knees. "Get up." Like the snap of a finger, they stood. My head turned to see a man wearing a leather jacket, sort of skin tight jeans, and black boots eyeing me. His hair was slicked back, an extremely devilish grin creeping upon his lips. "This what you dragged me away to see?" Dwight nodded.