Rainy Sigh

I sit in my room and I just watch the fan go around in circles. I have no idea how long I've been doing this, but it feels like days. I turn to the side and look at my clock. It says 6:30. I've only been doing it for an hour and a half? It feels like longer. I left my room and I go into the kitchen my Aunt is in there with my mom talking about who knows what. I just don't want to see Kyle.

I wonder what happened that he changed so much. He didn't have a smile on his face and his eyes were so so cold. It was like he just didn't care anymore. The rain is coming down harder and harder so I can't go and see Winter I'd get soaked.

I open the door to my garage and walk in and turn the light on. I sigh as the light flickers on because I haven't touched any of this since Kyle Left. Everything was as I left it. All of the screws were sprawled out on my desk and under the gears and springs and screws was a blueprint to a helicopter I was working on with Kyle before he left. I slowly pull out my chair on the desk and it squeaks as I move it. Probably because I haven't touched it in 2 months. I pull off the Cobwebs and I look at the seat. It looks so lonely. I slowly sit down on it and it starts to deflate the cushion. Figures I did gain a few pounds in the past 2 months, but muscle because I've been training to be with Winter.

I pick up the Blue print and slowly everything that was on top of it slides off. About 4 springs sprig off of the table, and I just watch them slowly roll away into a dark corner. I hold up the Blue print and See how far I came. I take a tack that was on the desk that I left there and the only thing that hadn't fallen or move from place and I tack it to the Bulletin Board that is above my desk on the wall. I pin it over all of the other prints except for one thing. I look at the corner of the board and I see two smiling faces staring down at me. It was the picture from my last birthday of Me and Kyle. In the picture It's me swinging a bat at a piñata and him pulling up the piñata so I would swing and miss it. That was some fun times, How I miss them. I pull the Picture down from board and carefully inspect the picture I turn it around and sure enough I was right. It said on the back, Piñata Prank Sawyer's Birthday Party with Kyle! I crumple it up in my hand and I throw it as far as it can go and scream "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, KYLE?!?!?!?"