The Long Rocky Walk

I wake up to hear the ocean wash up on the sand. I sit up and see the sun up high in the sky. "ugh what time is it?" I ask and pull out my phone and it says 10:36.

I quickly get up and see that I am lying on a rock. "At least I didn't get swept away by the tide" I start to walk and sink back down. "What the--?????" I fell off a high rock. I didn't know that. I get back up and walk off the beach. Except I didn't know where I was! I looked around and saw I was in Ocean Grove, that was 2 cities away from where I lived a  good half an hour. I started to walk and I hit pavement in half an hour.

"Oh what am I going to do How could I have been so stupid to fall asleep on the beach?" I walk and walk. I take a stop at 3 in the morning to sleep. I find a nice tree and sleep until 6am. I then continue to walk. It's finally 2pm the next day by the time I get back I probably look so dirty but I don't really  care I want to take a shower sleep in my own bed then figure out what will happen to Winter. I walk in my  house and immediately get bombarded by my mom "Where were you?" she screeched "Ah! I was at Hazel's I spent the weekend because I was worried about  Winter."  I lie to her. She buys the lie "Well go shower you look disgusting. I go take a half an hour shower. 

I then climb into bed and sleep for what was forever. I wake up and it says 6:30m. Well time to get up and go see Winter

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys

Thanks for Waiting. I am So Sorry I didn't think that this would take so long to get out. I've just had so much with My school Newspaper, which I am now an Editor for that I am proud to Say!

Which means More time writing (Hopefully)

Well I love all of you my Jewels (and keep cool or Warm wherever you are)

~Jules xxx