Tears

I wake up in my bed. I go into the kitchen and find a note from my mom." Out for the day love you remember do your homework,~Mom" I look at the clock it says 7:00 am.

I walk back into my room. I'm completely stunned. I just can't believe her tail's gone. I go into the shower and start the water. It feels cool on my skin. It's so muggy now. I just stand in the shower for a few minutes before I put the shampoo in my hand. The blue liquid feels nice in my hands.

I put the shampoo in my hair and scrub my head. I scrub it trying to get all the bad memories out of my head. Dad going MIA, Winter almost dying, going to summer school, Finding out Winter's tail has to go. I scrub to get all of it out. But it doesn't work. I slump down onto the wall.

The water runs into my eyes but I don't care. It doesn't matter anyway. Tears run down my face. "Why?" I scream at the ceiling "Why, Why Why Why? Why did it have to be her? Why Winter? She did nothing wrong to you?" I pleaded with god.

It just wasn't fair. I lay down still in the shower. The tears still blurring my vision. I lay down the shower still on. The water hits he, it stings my raw face, but all I can do is look up at the ceiling. That's all I can do. Looking up at the ceiling brings no consequences doesn't hurt anyone. I just stare at it and I turn the water onto hot water.

It hurts but it's soothing. It makes me feel better, even though my skins red and raw it calms me down. Soon I fall asleep looking up at the ceiling.

I wake up the water still pouring on me except it turned frigid along time a go. I turn the water off and get out of the shower. My red stinging skin is now pink and hurts at the touch. I feel completely sane. The tears no longer come. They're gone. I walk to the kitchen and the clock says 9:30. I make my self a sandwich and go into my back yard. I eat my sandwich and then change into my swim trunks. I scream in pain when I put them on. My skin is now all blistery on my upper thighs because of my little shower moment.

I dive into the mild temperature of my pool and I relax and think about winter. I wondered how she was doing. "I wonder how Hazel's doing?" I asked myself out loud. "She's doing fine" Someone said. I fell off my raft I wasn't expecting a reply to my question.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Jules!

How did you like it? I know it's a little strong. But I thought it needed something like this.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this won't be last update.

but I won't update next week I have a school class trip for a while so I can't update But I'll try to do it before I leave but no promises!!!

~ Jules xxx