A Visit/ Author's Note at the End

I wake up at the Desk in my garage. A Blanket is around me. My mom must have come in at some point to wrap it around me. The Rain is still going hard outside and I can still hear the Pitter patter of it on the roof. I look down at my desk and I look at the Blue print down on the table. It was the blue print of my helicopter. I remember writing this. It was so difficult at the time, Now I think I could write one in my sleep thanks to school. I walk into my house and I sit down at my kitchen Table and pour myself a bowl of Cereal. I pour the milk and sit down and eat it. After I'm done I put the bowl in my sink . I just walk around my house and think and for the first time in my life, I think it's just what I need.

I go into my room and change my shirt and pants getting into a new outfit. I then go and brush my teeth. I get my rain jacket on and go into my garage and hop onto my bike. As I ride past my aunt's and Uncle's House, I see the curtains are closed and all the lights are off. I don't think too much because I'm getting pelted with raindrops. As I peddle faster I get closer and closer to the aquarium. I can't wait to see Winter. I haven't seen her in a few weeks and I missed her. When I get to the Aquarium I lock my bike under a piece of metal to shield it from the rain. I walk inside my normal entrance route and take a deep breath. The Air smells like it's old self. The place hasn't changed. I see all of the otters and turtles in their places as I walk by them. I can't go to Winter right now since it's raining and she is outside. But it doesn't mean that I can't see all the other animals. I'm by the other dolphins when I hear a voice go "SAWYER" I turn around and see hazel she runs to me and gives Me a big Hug and for once I don't try and get out of it.

Hey Guys 

I'm sorry I don't update and that the chapters don't go anywhere. Thank you though for sticking with it. You guys are amazing.  I think I'm changing the story I think instead of it being based off of the movies, I'm going to have it just be in the life of the two of them. The same plots will happen but It's going to go deeper than just the surface of the movies because honestly I don't want to force myself to write the book if it doesn't interest me. At the moment that doesn't interest me.But Writing about their lives does. It doesn't mean I won't go back to the old way. Just for now I'm going to do it this way.

I Hope you guys like it (Sorry for not posting lately I'm going to try and get back on it and sorry this chapter is so short, I've just had writers block.)

~Jules xxx