Most Memorable Year: Part 2

Jenna's POV

*Skip to After Show*

Brittney, Lindsay, Witney, and I are talking in my trailer about Hayley's birthday, when we hear a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" Witney says, getting up, "I'll get it."

"You sure." I ask standing up.

"Yeah! Sit down." Witney commands me.

"Geez, Wit. Okay!" I say sitting back down, going back to talk to the girls.

The girls and I continue talking when we hear Witney angrily say, "What are you doing here?"

"Wit who's there?" Lindsay says, getting up, wanting to calm her best friend.

"Jenna you're gonna want to come here." Witney says, looking angry, with Lindsay taking talking her hand, trying to calm her down.

"What are you doing here, Val?" I say calmly, yet angrily.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks me.

"There's nothing to talk about and I need to change." I say shutting the door.

"I'll be quick, please." Val pleads, putting his hand of the door and keeping it open.

"Fine." I say, giving in. "Girls, could you excuse us for a minute?

"Hurt her again. I hurt you." Brittney says, getting up and leaving.

"Ditto." Lindsay and Witney say, walking of the door.

"Britt, I'll come by your trailer when we're finished." I say closing the door.

"Got it." I hear Brittney say angrily.

"What are you doing here, Val?" I say walking over to the couch, but I don't sit down.

"That was a great dance you choreographed tonight." He says walking towards me.

"Thanks. Why are you here?" I say getting impatient.

"I don't know how to say this Jen... but, I'm sorry. I miss you. I miss us." He says looking sad.

"Why Val? WHY? Why do you do this to me?" I say getting angrier by the second.

"I don't know Jen. I don't know I'm sorry." He says sympathetically.

"What are you fucking thinking, Val?!" I scream at him. "What about Amber?" I snap at him, being a smart ass.

"I'm gonna break up with her. She's not the one for me. You are." He says trying to grab my hands.

"No, Val. I can't be with you. At least not right now. You broke my heart. You fell out of love with me. I was put in a one sided relationship." I say pulling my hands away and breaking into tears.

"Jenna, I am so incredibly sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Will you give me a second chance?" Val says, standing back up.