Most Memorable Year: Part 3

Witney's POV

I'm having a nice sleep, when I'm awaken by something walking around the house. I sit up in Jen's bed, to realize that she is not with me. She must have gotten up early I think to myself, grabbing my phone. I unlock my phone and notice I have 1 text from Emma, 2 from Mandy, 3 messages and 1 missed call from Carson.

I'm about to call my hubby back, when Jen comes back into her room. She's fully dressed and has her makeup done.

"Whatcha doing Jen?" I ask confused, as to why she's ready to go and it's only 8. Considering pro rehearsal starts at 9:30.

"Did you forget?" Jenna responds looking shocked.

"What?" I question, not knowing what she's referring to.

"Come on Wit." She states impatiently. "I'm having breakfast with Val." She almost screams at me for forgetting.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Jen." I say, getting out of the bed. "So I need to call Carson, eat breakfast and get ready for rehearsals. What are Linds and Britt doing?" I say looking at my phone, following Jenna down the hall to the kitchen.

"They're both still asleep, but we need to figure out carpool today. We have 2 cars, so I can take mine and you guys can take Brittney's."

"Sounds good and for your information Jenna, Lindsay and I have been awake for an hour!" Me and Jenna hear Brittney say from behind us.

"I'm sorry Britt! You and Lindsay were so quiet, so I just thought you guys were asleep." Jenna says in defense, putting on her shoes.

"We were just on our phones, did you not see our Instagram stories?" Lindsay says sitting at the table. "What time do you have plans with Val?"

"8:30, and no I didn't look at your Instagram stories, I have been getting ready. Speaking of...." Jenna says. looking at the time on her phone, "it's 8:15, so I should get going, if I wanna get there on time." She say grabbing her purse and keys.

"Okay. Bye, Jen." I say hugging her.

"Bye. Love you." Brittney says, "Remind Val that I'll kill him if something happens!"

"I think he got the message yesterday, but I'll tell him again." Jenna says, opening the front door.

"Tell him Lindsay is the same as Britt." Lindsay says walking towards the bathroom.

"I got it. Love you." Jenna says walking out the door. "See you at rehearsals." We hear her say, shutting the door behind her.

Val's POV

I am finishing getting dressed, when I see a text from Jenna pop up on my screen. God, I miss her.

*iMessage*

Jenna: Hey, I just got dressed. Leaving shortly.

Val: Me too. See you soon.

*End of iMessage*

"Hey, baby bro. Where ya goin?" I hear, in an Brooklyn accent coming from behind me.

"Out for breakfast, before rehearsals. Where's Peta?" I respond, turning around.