Here

Jenna's POV

I'm just waking up on Monday morning, meaning it's Dancing with the Stars day. It is semifinal week of Season 23. So I have get to the studio and have time to get ready for the live show. Since my partner, Jake T. Austin . and I were eliminated the first week, I'm not competing. However, I do have trio to do with James and Sharna. Val and I are also redoing our Here foxtrot from Season 21, because Mandy needed another number for a bumper.

Val and I are still dating, even though we never confirm it and he is rumored to dating Amber Rose. He assures me that they are just friends and I trust him. I mean, he has never given me a reason not to in the 2 years we've been dating. We first began flirting when I joined the show in Season 16, but nothing was every set in stone. We were technically both single. Val finally made it officially right before started Season 17, unfortunately we broke up for 3 months during Season 19, when he was partnered with Janel. We got back together after the season ended, after Val realized he wasn't meant to be with her and we've been together ever since.

I finally decide to get my butt out of bed and get ready to leave. I'm in the kitchen when my roommate/bestie, Brittney, comes out of her room, ready to go.

"Hey, Britt!" I say cheerfully.

"Hey Jen!" She replies. "I'm gonna make some toast, then we can leave."

"Okay!" I grab my stuff, along with a snack.

*20 minutes later*

Brittney and I are in my car, on our way to studio, jamming out to music.

Closer by The Chainsmokers, ends on the radio and Britt decides to turn it off.

"Britt!" I whine. "Why'd you turn it off?"

"I wanna talk." She says.

"Okay. Shoot!" I reply.

"So how are feeling?" Brittney asks me.

"About?" I inquire.

"Dancing Here again." She finishes.

"Fine." I simply reply. "Why?"

"It's such a sexy and romantic dance." Britt answers.

"So?" I ask confused. "Everyone we work with are dancers and we all have to preform sexy dances. It's part of our job."

"I know that Jenna!" Brittney replies sassily. "I mean it's your boyfriend and despite the fact that you guys rarely have PDA or post about each other, whenever the cameras are not around you can't keep your hands off one another. Even in the Red Room, you guys are still sometimes handsie."

"And your point is?" I ask.

"Val has a problem going 2 minutes without kissing you. I mean right after every dance he finds you. During every break he has in rehearsals, he looks for you. How is he going to get through a whole dance without kissing you?" My best friend points out.

"Brittney, we're professionals. And we've dance together all the time." I tell her.

"True, but you guys rarely preform a dance that romantic publicly." Britt hints at what we dance behind closed doors. "Forget rarely, you guys have only done that once. And that was when you first did Here."