Back Together

Jenna's POV

The pros and I are in the middle of dancing the Titanic number, on tour, and Val comes up to me for the next part of the dance. We're just standing together, waiting for our little solo and the next thing I know Val is whispering something to me.

"Hey, I didn't know how to say this, but I miss you."

"Val..." I whisper back. "Really? Right now? We're in the middle of a dance."

"Yes, really." He whispers a little louder. "I need to be honest with you."

"Okay. If we're being honest here, I miss you too."I confess.

"Oh really?" He smirks.

"Grow up." I whisper command.

"You love me." He says, before we start bickering and talking over one another. Then it all comes to an instant stop when the music hits our que, and we start dancing again.

*Skip to the Final Bows*

We have just finished our last routine and Laurie is currently announcing everyone for the final bows. Alan has just been announced and I'm waiting for my turn, since I'm right after him.

I am clapping and cheering along side everyone else and then I hear a voice in my ear.

"Can we talk after this?" Val asks in my ear.

Startled, I turn to him. "Umm...." I begin to say, before I'm interrupted.

"The beautiful Jenna Johnson!" Laurie announces loudly, which causes me to quickly turn my head.

"Sure." I ramble quickly to Val, before doing my little solo and bow.

Val's POV

The boys and I are in our dressing room, changing after the show and talking.

"So are we going out to eat or what?" Keo asks, me and the boys.

"Sure." Artem replies.

"What about the girls?" Alan asks concerned.

"Its Bachelor Night, dumbo." I remind him. "They always eat in."

"Oh ya..." Alan recalls.

"So what time and where?" Keo gets back on topic.

"Well, its 6:30 now." Artem says, looking at the time on his phone. "So how about 7:45. Plus, we can just go to the mall place and pick when we're there."

"Perfect!" I respond, quickly leaving to find Jenna. Luckily, I find her coming out of the girls' dressing room.

"Hey Jen." I come up behind her, talking to Lindsay and Hayley.

"Ahhh!" Jenna jumps. "Val you scared me!"

"That was not nice Valentín!" Hayley scolds.

"She's right." Lindsay agrees. "Say you're sorry! Now!"

"Sorry babe." I say jokingly.

"Let me finish talking to the girls, then I'll come to talk." She points to the other side of the room.

"Bye Val!" Lindsay and Hayley wave me away sassily.