Our Story

Jenna's POV

Last night on Dancing with the Stars, Val kissed me on live TV, while we were dancing our foxtrot to Here by Alessia Cara. Since then, my Instagram has been blowing up by comments, tags and DMs asking about me and Val.

In an effort to answer all the questions, I have decided to write about everything for my new blog and have it be my second post. Once my blog is finally published on December 1st, of course.

I have just woken up and Val is still asleep, but we have to get to the studio in an hour.

"Val." I shake him, trying to wake him up.

"What babe?" He asks me, half asleep.

"We need to get ready." I tell him, getting out of bed.

"Why?" Val turns over, grabbing my hips, trying to get me to lay with him.

"As much as I would love to cuddle with you, we need to be at the studio in an hour." I start getting ready, breaking Val's grip.

"Fine." He finally gets out of bed.

Val and I both get up and get ready for  rehearsals. We have a quick breakfast before getting in his car, to drive to the studio.

"So babe." I tell him, once we're in the car. "You know how you kissed me last night on live tv."

"Yeah." Val answers, keeping his eyes on the road. "What about it?"

"I don't know if you noticed, but I'm sure you have. Our Instagrams have been blowing up, from comments, to tags, to DMs, asking about us." I explain.

"Babe, I sure have." Val tells me. "So why bring it up? It's nothing new."

"I know, but we finally confirmed everything and I feel like we owe it to our fans to explain everything. We didn't really say anything last night, except that we're together and happy." I elaborate.

"I agree, we wouldn't be here without our fans." Val says. "So what do you suggest?"

"You know how I'm launching my blog in the beginning of December." I remind him.

"Yeah, I'm so proud of you." Val exclaims enthusiastically.

"Thanks babe." I squeeze his hand. "Anyway, I feel like we should right about us on my blog. I want to make it my second post."

"Babe, that such a good idea!" Val praises. "That way we can explain everything to everyone once."

"Yep! That's exactly what I was thinking." I say, happy that he thought of the same thing as I did. "So I thought that we both write something for my blog. I write everything about our relationship from my point of view and you do the same, except from your point of view."

"But babe!" Val whines. "I'm not a good writer. Why can't I just say how I feel and you write I how you interpret it? Also, are we allowed to talk about breakups and rumors?"

"Babe!" I scold. "I have faith that you can successfully write about our relationship and yes, of course, talk about rumors and breakups."

"Fine!" Val pouts. "You're lucky I like you. Otherwise I wouldn't do it."

"Haha." I laugh. "You love me."

"I do, but why would you want to talk about sad things in our relationship?" He questions me.

"Because our relationship isn't perfect and I don't want to make it seem like it is. Plus, the breakups and rumors are a big part of our relationship." I explain.